• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soupy's Bracket Bowl: The Return! Semifinals!

Soupywolf5

They/Them
And we're finishing the Semifinals! Our Champions are Mugma from Cuphead, submitted by Joaco0902! And The Mandaloria from Star Wars, submitted by... Joaco0902, well this is interesting!

Speed equalized, End-Game Mugman is used, and Mando has all his weapons (Besides some obvious exceptions)

Mugman is superior to 0.03752 Tons, The Mandalorian is 0.01649 Tons

The Current Standings!

Joaco0902_V-1.0: 7 (Buttersamuri, Niccokirby, Joaco0902, Christian Higdon, Psychomaster35, Sergeant Hypocrite, Ionliosite)

Joaco0902_V-2.0:

Error#404-Second_Champion_Not_Found:

Why did you think I wanted Daft Punk profiles?

Anyways, Mando has never fought anyone like Mugman ever before, Muggo has an AP and Dura advantage and is quite versatile, but idk. I have nothing to lose.

So, this is interesting to me.

Mando is more skilled and experienced, but Mugmans physically better with arguably better flight. Mugman has better variety, But Mando has better aim.

Honestly. I think Mugmans to tough and varied here. Mugman has better flight through better height, multiple weapons, and more controlled flight. His dash to avoid attacks would work some wonders, and considering he has experience dodging Danmaku, someone who fights without it is going to have an extremely hard time Landing hits. Mando May have some skill to Pull off getting shots in. By Mugmans varied attacks, better flight, dash to avoid attacks, experience dodging a lot more attacks at once, and most importantly, Physical advantages. Mugman probably takes It

Mug Donald FRA

Also, yes! At least Ill have an easy time... even if I am already in the afterlife, theres still the chance of the 3rd...

Back