• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LM can totally take this. TT's bullets are faster, but LM can dodge them with his amazing dodging skills. Obviously, he'll need to get close, therefore lowering his reaction time.

Buttersamuri said:
Because it's A Boxer vs A Well trained person with a Gun.
I think you mean a boxer capable of telepathically ingesting the entire world's steroid supply all at once

Buttersamuri said:
3. Your argument is entirely unjustified. Your making baseless claims. Mine have the fact it's the gun on his page. He dodges the same guns that he uses. I've said this several times already
I still don't understand how I was making baseless claims, despite your only argument being "Oh I've already told it's true so it makes it true because I said it". Also, the gun has been changed and it has been agreed that it's a Beretta. I don't see how what I previously said was a "baseless claim".

Your claim was baseless. You had no ground or reason to back it up. As well. " Oh I've already told it's true so it makes it true because I said it". Entirely Wrong. I had reason. It was the gun that was on his page. Both he uses and dodges the same type of gun. I had brought this up more than once

He did though. The art design of his gun matched the one he dodged

Speaking of. If the gun changed. Should check on his speed on that

Yeah, but apparently the gun's Tintin dodges (Looking back at the scan he doesn't even outpace them you can still see the bullets whizzing past him) are also Berettas (And looking at it, they do appear to be so)

I still say Tintin blasts his brains out, and as Tintin wasn't actually outpacing the bullets that means Mac wouldn't either he'd just be able to react to them, so with Tintin's stupid good aim he should be able to nail a few shots (Despite Mac's dodging skills)

That's because it is a stomp. And I'm honestly done telling you this. It's a stupid fight honestly. Of course the man with a gun and a great aim plus knowledge how to use his gun well is going to beat the boxer. Being able to dodge decently or not.

Also most fights on this wiki are stupid Nobody said he can't scale, I just said his travel speed wasn't that high, his reaction speed would still be supersonic, just with subsonic+ movement speed

I don't really think it counts as a stomp, but sure, I guess.

Tintin has been DQ'd from the Bracket. Mac advances to the next round.

Tintin has a gun, great aim, and 50 meters to work with. And his gun is apparently faster than Mac. And even if it wasn't, the person with the gun and 50 meters obviously beats he person without a gun. The fact Mac is a good dodger doesn't change the fact he has to travel 50 meters to even land a hit. And tintin can shoot him once and it's GG, place 50 meters on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back