• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soupywolf5 said:
There is no specific gun on his page, there's nothing suggesting his gun carries 7 bullets, or that he uses the same kind of gun
He literally uses the same kind of pistol. It's drawn the same as the other pistols. And is designed to look like the ones in his page. On top of that. Even if we didn't know what kind. We have to assume the lower end. As assuming higher end is unjustified

• We don't know that, he could be using other type of gun.
  • OP didn't say his gun had hundreds of meters of range, his profile did.
"And just because it's a stronger version. Doesn't mean it carries more bullets."

Nobody ever said that.

"His gun was designed to be the one on his page."

That's a completely unfunded argument as far as I'm aware.

"So it carries 7 bullets less proven otherwise"

Again, 7 to 18 bullets. There's no reason for the gun to not have more than 7 bullets.

1. Yes we do. He is using the same kind of pistol on his page. I have already told you. It's the same kind of pistol he is dodging

2. Yes. And that should be changed on his profile

3. Your argument is entirely unjustified. Your making baseless claims. Mine have the fact it's the gun on his page. He dodges the same guns that he uses. I've said this several times already

4. We assume the lowest end unless proven otherwise. Not only is there proof that I'm right. But there's no proof it's any higher and shouldn't be assumed any higher.

4. We assume the lowest end unless proven otherwise. Not only is there proof that I'm right. But there's no proof it's any higher and shouldn't be assumed any higher.

Understandable.

1. His page only mentions the M1911 to say that he dodges it

2. Well have fun changing like 3 dozen profiles which do the exact same thing

3. his page doesn't have a specific gun, it says he dodged M1911 gunfire, and that he carries a generic, unnamed gun, also what's unjustified?

4. Actually sometimes we don't (Unless it's calcs), and what proof?

Here's undeniable proof on top of that. Wanna see the gun he has

949C2D86-B4B4-48FF-A4C5-3BD655C6D54A
This gun is what he uses. And what he dodges. This is a M1911.

Soupywolf5 said:
1. His page only mentions the M1911 to say that he dodges it

2. Well have fun changing like 3 dozen profiles which do the exact same thing

3. his page doesn't have a specific gun, it says he dodged M1911 gunfire, and that he carries a generic, unnamed gun, also what's unjustified?

4. Actually sometimes we don't (Unless it's calcs), and what proof?
1. For the last time. His gun is the same exact weapon. He uses the same type of pistol

2. Several pages do it wrong. And if I see one. I'll get it changed. But just cause lots of profile do it. Doesn't mean we should ignore it. This should be changed

3. And read 1.. I have told you several times that the gun he has and dodges is the M1911.

4. This doesn't have any calc or anything. It's just a gun. And I've showed the proof. I've been over the facts

"1. Yes we do. He is using the same kind of pistol on his page. I have already told you. It's the same kind of pistol he is dodging"

Ok. I still not understand why you telling me this over and over makes it true, but I'll accepting nonetheless because it doesn't really change all that much. Let's not derail this thread any further.

Joaco0902 said:
"1. Yes we do. He is using the same kind of pistol on his page. I have already told you. It's the same kind of pistol he is dodging"

Ok. I still not understand why you telling me this over and over makes it true, but I'll accepting nonetheless because it doesn't really change all that much. Let's not derail this thread any further.
I'm telling you it because the amount of bullets the gun would have. Which varies across guns. So this is important

The M1911 also has the hammer (I think that's what it is) sticking out of the back, unlike the one seen there

The gun he's using there also has a much thicker finger guard, and wider... body? (The top part), then An M1911. And then you look at the glock...

Also we actually have examples of Tintin having hundreds of meters of range via him shooting down planes. (Not sure about the profile thing)

So doesn't that mean we use the bullet speed of a Glock for his attack speed? Because that means Tintin will have an easier time shooting him thanks to the glock's transonic bullet speed

That's a Beretta 92FS, not a Glock. Glocks are blocky, while the 92FS is more rounded.

They're basically the same gun. Only difference is the name, paintjob and the iron sights being a different color. Much like how the M249 is just a rebadged FN Minimi

Yeah, I really don't know guns. Although that would make it worse for Mac baby as those bullets are Supersonic

Mac here is subsonic+ and Tintin's bullets are barely supersonic, and apparently Mac has godly dodging skills, so he doesn't get horribly blitzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back