• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 13! Our contestants are Tinti, submitted by yours truly, and Little Mac, submitted by CrackerVolley.
Tintanton
What's up with his legs smh

Little Mac artwork
Show em' whatcha got Mac, baby!

Here are the Current Standings!!

Speed Equalized (Both subsonic+)

Tintin is 105 KJ, Little Mac scales to 115 KJ

Giga Mac is allowed

Both fighters are 50 m apart from each other (Damn you Tintin)

Tinpot: 1 (Soupywolf5)

McDonalds: 2 (Necromercer, Buttersamuri)

Arthur Morgan stomps GG: 0

So Little Mac has a little (heh) AP advantage (That's actually a bit bigger due to some scaling), but Tintin probably does the same thing as last time, although it's probably not a stomp as Central Park has trees and other things to dodge bullets, and if he gets close he'll probably be able to win (Although Tintin's no slouch in Melee)

I'm pretty sure even I could beat Little Mac if I had guns, this is probably a range stomp as there's no way Little Mac covers the 100+ meters distance without getting shot

Soupywolf5 said:
You Just love calling all these rounds stomps, don't you?
This is the first match I've called a stomp and I'm right

yeah, shorten the starting distance will make this more fair.

No and no.

He's physically stronger, but he doesn't one-shot.

Also this is Canon Mac. Super Smash Bros Mac would be a stomp.

All right. (Why doesn't SSBU Mac have a profile?) Anyway, still voting Mac due to strength and being able to close the gap rather quickly.

The gap isn't that big, and before Mac gets close enough to hit Tintin is fully capable of shooting the $*#& out of him, and even when he does get close Tintin is an expert in hand-to-hand combat.

But, Mac is far more experienced in H2H, so I would give him the edge, and last time I checked, Guns were 9-C, so Mac's 9-B durability could let him tank enough to land the few hits he needs to win.

How does speed equal work? In a Samus vs Luffy thread, they said speed equal with attack speed.

9FF953FA-4912-4B62-9DC5-35FF0D2DA5BF

We ''REALLY ''need a note or something in the speed page fully explaining the rules of speed equalized

Necromercer said:
But, Mac is far more experienced in H2H, so I would give him the edge, and last time I checked, Guns were 9-C, so Mac's 9-B durability could let him tank enough to land the few hits he needs to win.
The difference in strength really isn't that much, Mac wouldn't just kill him in a few hits (They actually both upscale from their recorded AP as Tintin can knock out comparable opponents in a single hit)

So, does that mean Little Mac can dodge the bullets or does this rule only make exceptions with guns?

I think it might have something to do with Samus' arm cannon technically being part of her body (Well her suit), while a gun is a seperate object/weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back