• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soulcalibur Discussion Thread

That's more of a range feat. I hoped it would be a weather feat, but the sky was already dark before he unleashed the Evil Seed.

Oh still tho gives us some good range (Though I think the storm becomes more intnense at it's core the rest of the game should have better feats)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why'd you have to bring those scars back to the surface?.........*shivers*
Because I'm an asshole.

Also because this was one of the few times where an in-game portrayal of Nightmare was ridiculously consistent with canon.

How to make a Soul Calibur boss broken.

>Give him an OP moveset

>Make him do a shitton of damage.

>Give him unbelievable reaction speed.

>Give him the ability to fly.

>Give him LASER BEAMZ!!!!

>And most importantly.....Make it so that you CANNOT RING HIM OUT!!!!

This is why Algol fears Night Terror. Night Terror is immune to Ring Outs. This is also why Night Terror is the number 1 God Tier and not Algol.

Speaking of SCV, I should play that for the story if anything. (Haven't played a SC since IV) I was hearing some interesting things like Cervantes being alive again and Raphael being the new Nightmare.

Hst master said:
Speaking of SCV, I should play that for the story if anything. (Haven't played a SC since IV) I was hearing some interesting things like Cervantes being alive again and Raphael being the new Nightmare.
Save yourself the pain. Just skip to SCVl....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How to make a Soul Calibur boss broken.
>Give him an OP moveset

>Make him do a shitton of damage.

>Give him unbelievable reaction speed.

>Give him the ability to fly.

>Give him LASER BEAMZ!!!!

>And most importantly.....Make it so that you CANNOT RING HIM OUT!!!!

This is why Algol fears Night Terror. Night Terror is immune to Ring Outs. This is also why Night Terror is the number 1 God Tier and not Algol.
You forgot "Give him the range to damage you at fullscreen".

Yeah. That too.

Oh, by the way, this is also something SCV Nightmare can do. Ignoring the fact that the player is using a custom with Nightmare's moveset.

Because having a potential OHKO just isn't enough. And yes, that's unavoidable damage once the loop starts going.

To be fair, that isn't something intentional. It's either a glitch in the game or a result of absolutely stupid damage multipliers. (I can't remember which, right now.)

If I'm remembering correctly, the attack normally takes just over half your bar if you get hit by it. But if he catches you in midair, counterhits you, or hits you from behind with it, it kills you. No matter what.

And let me tell you, anyone who's already an expert with Nightmare will figure out exactly when and how to abuse this.

Not to mention the Nightmare has that infinite juggle move he can spam if you don't know how to block.

No as in that's just he base attack hitting you

Mid air and such will outright murder you

No matter how you slice it, Nightmare's move is bullshit and has returned me to the "YOU LOSE" screen too many times..

Not really afaik. So looks like we'll be sitting pretty with High 7-C+ New Timeline cast.

The main story and the scaling is mostly the same with little differences, the Libra of Soul Mode [its own thing] does not link the main story but they happen around the same time.

btw I love how Nightmare is literally the exact same ability wise, only now he can create rips in Space-Time and summon a demon horse lol.

So I have a question.

As far as the OG timeline is concerned, do we still consider Algol as "controlling all of Astral Chaos" the way his profile used to say, or has that been ousted?

I missed whenever that was removed from his profile, and I'm somewhat curious about it.

Also I;ve had alook at the Supers and Siegfried moves his sword so fast it catches fire at (Not sure if that's a consequence of speed tho)

Sophitia also causes air bursts with her hits and uses lightning.

(2:42 and 7:00 respectively)

Back