• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soulcalibur Discussion Thread

Give it time. I don't think they wanted to go through too much here. Maybe SCVll will have one.

The thing I wonder is if Azwel will appear in later games. Like what way are they gonna have him survive getting ker-slashed by Soul Calibur/Soul Edge?

I assume that we should steer clear from Deviantart considering the image I posted....

Seeing as that is '''OFFICIAL''' art.....i am terrified at what deviantartist will do to that...

That's the issue. His movesets and ability changed depending on the fighting style he uses. They can steal souls with Yoshimitsu, Tira and Nightmare's styles, Seal you with Taki's, Stop Time with Zasalamel's, Teleport with Azwel and Groh's, etc, etc. Not to mention the various weapons on top of gaining either Soul Edge or Soul Calibur. There is a lot to think about with this character. Not an easy file to make.

You will never know suffering until you're dealing with a composite DND adventurer

Thing is, Zasalamel's reincarnation takes time and he comes back as a baby. However, Zasalamel was already back to normal when Siegfried and Nightmare were fighting in lll.

Ah good point.

I believe I asked this already but can we calculate luminosity not on a cosmic scale (Cervantes creates a light that can be seen from India with half power soul edge if memory serves)

Cervantes doesn't do that. Nightmare does. But maybe ask Kepe or some other calc group member.

We need a speed feat for the char. of the new timeline to scale them instead of Unknown.

Ah my bad (I actually remembered it being Nightmare but then just thought I was thinking of Cervantes)

And will do (should be fun to see it's yield)

So I just played through Cassandra's Story Mode and the implications are pretty crazy.

She's secretly got the hots for Sophitia, I knew it.

Wait...aren't they sisters? Oh God...

So at the end it is heavily implied that the masked warrior she fights is her from the Original Timeline who as we know disappeared into Astral Chaos to save Sophitia.

Which is pretty sad when a brief story bit from another game explains the plot of your entire game better than you.

Back