• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soulcalibur Discussion Thread

So I got good news and bad news.

Good news is, SCVl gives us a pretty blatant scaling chain.

Bad news is that the Original Timeline SC Low tier characters have a big scaling flaw.

@Dragon:

While you're still here...
MrKingOfNegativity said:
So I have a question.
As far as the OG timeline is concerned, do we still consider Algol as "controlling all of Astral Chaos" the way his profile used to say, or has that been ousted?

I missed whenever that was removed from his profile, and I'm somewhat curious about it.

No it hasn't been outed. It's still a thing. It's just that when I added details for Algol's powers to the file, that got removed. However, the potency is still the same.

Either way, we need to fix the Low Tier scaling. They are scaled to High 7-C via a feat from Weakened Soul Edge.....despite said feat being from a Complete Soul Edge (Cervantes has both swords when he does this, meaning that it is not weakened as neither blade is shattered)

However, the way to fix this is to actually go through old battles. Seong Mi-Na fought Ivy and Kilik in canon, but lost to both. SCVl has you do this fight, and in the current timeline it's implied Mi-Na got stomped. In Kilik's case, he simply outskilled her.

Talim can face the likes of Raphael in battle and Raphael, while utterly wrecked, could still damage Soul Edge. There are likely others to find.

True. But that's good for those who need a refresher. Although he is active in other stories like Geralt and Tira's.

Yes, the dlc's will likely get close to that. Zasalamel also says he had the Soul Edge in the past, the same likely happened in the original timeline.

Yeah, they mentioned that is the OT. Zasalamel also got his soul absorbed, but still came back.

Yes, the curse allows him to reincarnate every time his body is killed or soul absorbed, he made an entire library from all the informations of his past lives.

Also, I love how Geralt was just an isolated incident, yet his appearance is recorded in the official timeline.

Yes, he is canon unlike other crossover char. This continuity is the enhanced brother of the original because it explains more and has nods to future events with Raphael and etc., i recently saw Soul Calibur Legends and unlike 6 it is a different timeline because it has story deviations and contraddiction of the two previously mentioned, the whole game can be reasumed with the world trainwreck.

Its confusing since Siegfried fights with Cervantes at the beginning and then other characters which he met as Nightmare or never met at the all, at the end he becomes Nightmare but through a completely different situation. The char. Taki fight in her story Maxi/Geki had to have a difference appearance in 6 to differenciate them from that game.

What part of tier 5, I got characters for each one except 5-B

Literally 4 other tiers would have been ok rip

To be fair, it's "At least 5-B, likely far higher" due to there being xeroxes of Earth, Venus and Jupiter that exist in one of the Astral Chaos stages, and Algol having complete control over Astral Chaos itself. If we were more liberal, we could argue for 5-A, but it's better to stay on the safe side. 5-B is supported by other evidence. 5-A isn't.

Calling it before I click the link, it's some form of breast Physics.

Edit: I am not disappointed by the fact I did not get what I called.

So apparently Libra of Souls is in fact canon....Meaning that currently Groh is in fact a God Tier...He goes from a Mid Tier to a God Tier by the end of the story.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So apparently Libra of Souls is in fact canon....
Yes, it resolves the Azwel plot which is not present in Kilik story, whose story is the SC1 one.

Back