• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the recent upgrades I thought it'd be appropriate to make a Bleach matchup. From what I can gather this should be a fair fight (Kratos is capable of resisting Reiatsu Crush I believe.)

Aizen is of course in is Eos key, and his the hogyoku. Kratos will be in his End-Game GoW3 key (Though this can be changed to Power of Hope Kratos if that's more fair.) Both are Low 2-C and speed is equalized.

Aizen:

Kratos:

Inconclusive:

Does Kratos have any way to deal with Aizen's regen/immortality and Kyoka? I understand he has a level of resistance to mind manipulation, but Aizen's is perception manip.

Also, where does Kratos get resistance to mind manipulation from?

Kratos gets mind manip resistance from persephone, I also need some clarification here regarding kratos. If kratos has the eyes of truth, that is a direct counter to perception manip, a hard one. Also, if we use Power of Hope key, aizen would have to have a way to deal with Type 8 immortality.

It's in his standard equipment, so he should have it.

Can he deal with Aizen's type 3? Also, how long does it take for Kratos' type 8/4 to resurrect him?

It’s basically instant, the moment Kratos has the power of Hope he resurrects from the dead and instantly demolished Fear Zeus. Also the blade of Olympus, Hades and Zeus’ power and the siren screams would screw Aizen over and get by the hogyoku’s power since his powers will be absorbed or nullified completely. And once the Hogyoku’s weak he’s more susceptible to any instant death moves Kratos can use. Doesn’t help that with his God of War powers he passively gets stronger over time

Nigh instantly. Kratos can powernull him, on top of a plethora of hax kratos can use because aizen has next to no resistances at all.

Kratos gets mind manip resistance from persephone, I also need some clarification here regarding kratos. If kratos has the eyes of truth, that is a direct counter to perception manip, a hard one. Also, if we use Power of Hope key, aizen would have to have a way to deal with Type 8 immortality.
Are the eyes part of his standard equipment?

He gets them as a major plot element in GoW ascension so it’s in his standard arsenal

I don’t think so, barely any of the abilities that he uses in character will help him in the long run and it’s only delaying the inevitable. So this is likely a stomp

mk, well, if he has no wincons then it would be a stomp. Is there anything anyone can think about that Aizen could possibly win with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back