• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen vs Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffith is a 9-A with no hax and even Aizen's weakest incarnation is a 7-A with ALL the hax. Including perfect hallucinations Griffith has no answer too.

Webcamparrot said:
Griffith is a 9-A with no hax and even Aizen's weakest incarnation is a 7-A with ALL the hax. Including perfect hallucinations Griffith has no answer too.
>with no hax

bruh im think you should read his profile one more time

Griffith is 8B and is a non-corporal causality Manipulatier

Still a massive stomp regardless.

Gargoyle One said:
Webcamparrot said:
Griffith is 8B and is a non-corporal causality Manipulatier

Still a massive stomp regardless.
dont forget immortality type 9.

Griffith and Femto are 100% interchangeable

And no one bothers mentioning they are in practically every versus thread involving him.

Webcamparrot said:
I mean even god hand Femto looks at Aizen draw his sword and loses regardless so.
and what is stopping griffith of manipulating causality soo all of aizen attacks dont hit him or destroying his soul?

I mean the moment Femto is put under KS he loses all control over his 5 senses. He could think he's fighting Aizen but he's actually just standing there or running out of the battlefield.

Also Bleach characters have fantastic soul manip resistance because for most of them all they do is fight each others souls.

and what is stopping griffith of manipulating causality soo all of aizen attacks dont hit him or destroying his soul?

Not having the time to do so.

-Imma reverse causalit-

Aizen-Nope

Gg

Wait wut?

Right correct me if I. Someone who knows nothing of Bleach, am incorrect, but I could have sworn that was base

But at the same time, the picture even says post chrysalis when you click on it in the profile.

Yeah so if that's the case Aizen also has minor reality manip immortality regen and reactive evolution? Yeah might be a tad difficult for Femto to take this one.

What versions are being used here? Though if this is femto might be a stomp regardless.

Might need to close this, but gonna shamelessly promote my hajime vs aize match up in the meantime as well ( ═í┬░ðÀ ═í┬░).

@celestial oh man, you're going to promote your match in another match? Who do you think you're gonna fool????.......... *head towards the thread*

Gargoyle One said:
Not having the time to do so.

-Imma reverse causalit-

Aizen-Nope

Gg

so aizen can no sell causality manipulation now?gee dint know

Webcamparrot said:
Yeah so if that's the case Aizen also has minor reality manip immortality regen and reactive evolution? Yeah might be a tad difficult for Femto to take this one.
and femto has immorality type 9 and fate manipulation(wich for some reason is not in his profile eveen if was emplied a lot times that god hand members can control fate)

Theglassman12 said:
@celestial oh man, you're going to promote your match in another match? Who do you think you're gonna fool????.......... *head towards the thread*
wait,wait,wait were you going? come here stay at least for a time.

I mean he can put people in an entirely fabricated reality pretty much. Femto would think he was causality manipulating but he actually isn't and this power has been displayed to work on potent causality manipulators before *cough" yhwach *cough*.

I don't really know Griffith that well, but his stats are extremely inferior to Aizen's stats. He's slower, has lower durability, has low damage output meaning Aizen probably won't even need te hgoyoku for its regenerative aspects. In regards to Griffith's type 9 immortality, all Aizen needs to do is seal him with rikukikoro. Aizen's illusions can counter Griffith hax just like how he countered Yhwach's ability to see the future and change it correctly through KS. The thing about Aizen is that he puts everyone under illusions at first sight. I vote Aizen. I really can't see Griffith doing anything to Aizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back