• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen vs Darth Nihilus

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
* Final Key Sosuke Aizen from Bleach

* Darth Nihilus from Knights of the Old Republic.

* Speed is Equalized.
c36e535ce6193218444e52624838a677829945c9r1-680-524v2_hq.jpg
alexander-stepchenkov-darth-nihilus.jpg

how fast does nihlus speech death manip kill? in this case, bondage aizen would have to exert reiatsu onto nihlus to wipe him

bondage aizen would have to exert reiatsu onto nihlus to wipe him
It's passive, so no, we even see him erase that guys arm when he reaches to touch Aizen, keep in mind Aizen's Reiatsu was sealed to be close to his body at this time.

It's passive, so no, we even see him erase that guys arm when he reaches to touch Aizen, keep in mind Aizen's Reiatsu was sealed to be close to his body at this time.
didn't the black suit condense all his reiatsu close to himself which is why the guy lost his hand in its sheer pressure? was it free after the battl with yhwach?

Nihilus is in the Millions Minimum as he casually soul Life wipes planets for a living.

didn't the black suit condense all his reiatsu close to himself which is why the guy lost his hand in its sheer pressure?
It doesn't condense it, it just makes it so that his Reiatsu can't go past a certain distance from his body.

Think of it like a small sphere around Aizen where if you enter it, you're affected by his Reiatsu.

Nihilus is in the Millions Minimum as he casually soul Life wipes planets for a living.
Nihilus doesn't actually have resistance iirc, so they both kill each other, even if we go with Aizen's current potency which is just massively upscaling from a hundred.

how fast does nihlus speech death manip kill? in this case, bondage aizen would have to exert reiatsu onto nihlus to wipe him
"My people never saw his face when he struck—but they heard his voice. When my lord spoke, every living thing on Katarr died. The destruction of Katarr echoed through the Force, the screaming of countless lives."

It doesn't condense it, it just makes it so that his Reiatsu can't go past a certain distance from his body.

Think of it like a small sphere around Aizen where if you enter it, you're affected by his Reiatsu.
again, how big was the sphere?

iirc the black bindings limit his reiatsu range and from the panel its limit is pretty small unless nihlus and aizen start off next to each other it'd be nihlus trying to speak a syllable and aizen maybe exerting reiatsu onto him

well in my mind I was using the Inferior Aizen who no longer has the godly powers of Chair Sama.

I thought someone said Nihilus resists his own stuff, if he doesn't then don't both just get yeeted as soon as the fight starts?

Back