• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen is trying to solo your favorite verse,how does this goes?

He doesn't need to one shot Aizen

Just create a spatial portal with a grimiore and BFR his ass.

Also Aizen outlives Accel so.....Accel loses

@Garg

To go into detail with aizen vs kakine or accel

Accel cant really kill aizen via dispersing him into elementary particles (basically his most lethal attack) since ya know.. Low Godly.

He would also be subjected to KS from the start so idk if he will really be doing anything to aizen

And Aizen cant really bypass automatic reflection even with some reiatsu shenanigans. (Reiatsu ain't really as otherworldly as telesma,and accel can tank a high 6-A variety of it)

As for kakine.

It's another one of those "both can't kill the other" situation.

IDK if outliving is considered a legit victory.

If not inconclusive

If Yes, Aizen wins as he outlives Accel

Everything else is true.

Gargoyle One said:
IDK if outliving is considered a legit victory.

If not inconclusive

If Yes, Aizen wins as he outlives Accel

Everything else is true.
^

Stating this.

The Gamer: Aizen solos, minus Gaia and Arc Company. I'm not sure if you need to have resistance to mind manipulation to resist his powers, but I'm sure that there are many in verse who do (or will).

Zatch Bell: Aizen gets stomped by the god tiers. They may or may not be able to kill him, but he sure as heck can't kill them. He'll likely get his brain hijacked.

The God of High School: Jin Smites, Han wrecks, Mira slashes, etc.

Tower of God: He solos with some difficulty. None of them have displayed resistance to mind manipulation so far, though I'm certain that there will eventually be some spatial hax later on that'll be able to take him out.

Katekyo Hitman Rebor: Aizen solos fairly easily, unfortunately. Which reminds me, what do we make of Tsuna killing Daemon Spade as a spirit?

Psyre: They don't have the AP to take him out, but someone's gonna hijack his mind eventually.

man bruh im gonna end up making a CRT for KHR every freaking time i look at their speed i get instant mad lol. Like for real bruh smdh. Their AP also

Litentric Teon said:
Lol, their speed is very debatable, and I've heard the XX-Burner is difficult to properly calc.
ikr lol like Tsuna and Berumuda and Checkerface are literally the god tier of theri verse. It was a light speed attack but bermuda himself got put at sub rel of all things lol

Yeah, sub-rel seems accurate. Maybe light speed attack speed (As I think the calc treated Bermuda as moving at LS due to it being similar to a particle accelerator). I only wish there were like 100+ more chapters to properly explain the story. It was so rushed after the future arc.

Litentric Teon said:
Yeah, sub-rel seems accurate. Maybe light speed attack speed (As I think the calc treated Bermuda as moving at LS due to it being similar to a particle accelerator). I only wish there were like 100+ more chapters to properly explain the story. It was so rushed after the future arc.
they were ftl previously but got bumped down to MHS+ due to Bermuda's black holes not being real

The they were bumped to Sub-Rel

SCP Foundation: Gets it's lower rounds decimated. Maybe, if he gets lucky, he can kill most humans, but will eventually run into that absolute unit SCP-682.

The Real World: Could take a few rounds, but would eventually go down

MCU: Maybe maybe. Could go either way. Depending just how well Thanos can use his Infinity Gauntlet.

FNAF: Gets absolutely wreaked

The Real World would be able to survive him the first time through pretty much nuking him to oblivion. But they really can't bring him down beyond that point.

Edit: Unless he speedblitzes. But I'm pretty sure that gamma ray burst with the keyboard breaking name could bring him down.

Litentric Teon said:
And Enma's black holes, lol.
idk about revising that lol, thats hyperbole fr to most people but backed up by reborn...damn that should have been the one feat saved for last in KHR.

Everyone relevant by the afterstories can damage souls, remember shizuku's soul cutting sword? Guess who made that? And hajime has gloves which can grab souls, has made artifacts which can kill people's souls if they break their oath, and has causally threatened to annihilate ppl's souls in the afterstories, so yea he can beat the regen.

And he still has the planetary mind control, though he hasn't needed it in a fight so far. I was just joking about the match actually happening though.

I was actually gonna try and make a Sosuke Aizen vs Hajime Nagumo thread until I refreshed this thread.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Everyone relevant by the afterstories can damage souls, remember shizuku's soul cutting sword? Guess who made that? And hajime has gloves which can grab souls, has made artifacts which can kill people's souls if they break their oath, and has causally threatened to annihilate ppl's souls in the afterstories, so yea he can beat the regen.

And he still has the planetary mind control, though he hasn't needed it in a fight so far. I was just joking about the match actually happening though.
The first he resists

Second not so much.

>Touhou Project vs Aizen

I really want to believe Aizen can mindscrew Junko into thinking she killed her own son. His prep does give him a chance to at least beat the lower tiers at least

Back