• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen is trying to solo your favorite verse,how does this goes?

Kill the Beast? No, he can damage the soul but he can't destroy it. Aizen can't kill and The Beast and The Beast can't kill him. So Aizen would need to use KS to incap. Also Knives's mind hax works differently than "Stop fighting." Basically, he overwrites your mind with his own and that causes you to turn into a Plant that he absorbs.

Christ I need to catch up on Bleach, can you show me an example where he does that?

Also are there any other mindhax users in Trigun?

Knight stays far away from Google +.

@Gargoyle

Does that?

Yeah, Legato does and it's better than the mind hax Knives has. Also iirc Zazie the Beast also has mind hax. Legato's is literally like Ragyo's but it has the added bonus of psychical possession.

He can probably beat Aizen then

Do you have an example where Aizen uses KS to incap I mean, not just kill or toy around? I haven't watched like a good half of Bleach.

KS is elegant and sophisticated. It's not a type of mind hax that'll drive you crazy and royally **** up your mind. ( It can but Aizen usually plays his cards better with it. ) He used it to trap the Visords under KS for a 100 years. They have enhanced senses and longevity, and KS is easily able to screw them over. And he used it on Yhwach at first, the effect at first was minor until the end of the Manga where he used it to royal **** Yhwach's Almighty up.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: Aizen solo

Naruto: i'm not sure...

Digimon: :)

Pokemon: He stops on Alakazam

JoJo: many of them can break him

Naruto: Sosuke vs. Sasuke invariably happens. Sasuke dispells KS's illusions via Sharingan/Rinnegan and stomps via speedblitz and AP.

Dragon Ball: I don't feel as though there's any scenario here that doesn't eventually end with "Hakai".

SCP Foundation: SCP-682, one amongst probably hundreds of other scips that could be used to negate KS and effectively kill Aizen. o uo

AstralKing7 said:
Almost all wars are started because of love and hatred.
Perhaps I'm misremembering Aizen's own motivations, but I don't think that he would really care. At most, he'd probably find the power of the Ten Tails and all that fascinating, but Obito himself would be seen as little more than a joke.

Gunvolt: Sweeps through with no trouble

Mega Man: Gets stomped and even his final form by most canons, and Mega Man Legends characters can fight on par with him in his final form.

BMWFanboy said:
How far would Aizen clear Marvel? Just askint cuz that's my fav verse.
Comics, or MCU?

In the comics, he'd easily sweep the low-to-mid tiers, but the high-to-god tiers would handily stomp him.

As for MCU, Aizen stomps in his EOS state.

BMWFanboy said:
Comics specifically. MCU is behind Naruto in my all time favorite verses.
Then yeah, the Comicverse would wreck Aizen's shit once he got past the mid-tiers. Hulk, Thor, the Sentry, all the heavy-hitters have high resistance to mind manipulation (especially Hulk, because of his multiple personalities).

Lmao, I just thought of how funny Yhwach vs Hulk would be

"My name is Yhwach, and I will take everything from you"

"Black man can have Hulk pants if he want"

Note : Black is a reference to the color of the SK absorbed Yhwach,please dontd be triggered by this

lol.

seriously, though, there's 0 futures where Yhwach would win against Hulk either, for that matter. Yhwach never canonically uses his absorbed Sternritter powers, only the Almighty.

How the heck is Aizen beating Fiamma?

^

Not really fiamma.

He can solo most saints and level 5's upto misaka. (Kakine and Accel would be inconclusive)

As for fiamma

It's upto you if you think he can or cannot one shot low godly's with HR or what by the wikia's definitio ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Back