• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen is trying to solo your favorite verse,how does this goes?

Inspired with this thread.

Well,nothing too much more aside:

• Aizen get one year prep time
  • Round 1: Base Aizen
  • Round 2: Chrystalis form until monster Aizen
  • Round 3: EoS Aizen
Tbf i'm more in round 1,alright let's go!!!

My Favorite verse is bleach....

He cant solo to aru completely but with prep time he'll be able to get pass the more prominent characters.

He can solo overlord already,prep time of one year is overkill.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Don't know aizen well enough. Can he resist fate manipulation?
Almighty (A Hax that can see and change the future among others)

Cannot dispel Kyoka Suigetsu's (Aizen's Zanpakuto aka.Sword) illusions

Then he solos nearly everyone until gaia puts him into a pocket dimension within a pocket dimension within a pocket dimension Etc. with each being time dilatated.

Umineko:

The Theory Goats would get a new meal.

Berserk:

He probably solos, and, fortunately, kills Griffith.

Yomi Schwarz said:
My Favorite verse is bleach....

He cant solo to aru completely but with prep time he'll be able to get pass the more prominent characters.

He can solo overlord already,prep time of one year is overkill.
How the heck is Aizen beating Fiamma?

Favorite verse is Trigun. He can't damage Knives or Vash but they can't kill him either. Knives could potentially mind **** tho.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Favorite verse is Trigun. He can't damage Knives or Vash but they can't kill him either. Knives could potentially mind **** tho.
Isn't Knives mindhax planetary?

@Gargoyle

Yeah but mind haxing doesn't kill you. It's also Transmutation and Absorbtion hax,but I can't remember if they bypass Low Godly.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Gargoyle

Yeah but mind haxing doesn't kill you. It's also Transmutation and Absorbtion hax,but I can't remember if they bypass Low Godly.
You don't need to kill, just say "Stop Fighting me" and done.

Aizen can't solo the Yuushaverse in non-EoS forms, especially not in YuYuYu; the immortality/invulnerability of Heroes prevent him from doing so. In his EoS form, I can see him dispatching Vertexes and Heroes (maybe not Sonoko), especially if we use YuYuShou where the immortality is nerfed, but he still won't bypass the gods of the verse. Though, granted, the Yuushaverse can't do much to Aizen in return in the forms he has low-godly regen. Likely inconclusive between the two.

Gargoyle One said:
Actually question to Knight, can Aizen kill The Beast?

Kill the Beast? No, he can damage the soul but he can't destroy it. Aizen can't kill and The Beast and The Beast can't kill him. So Aizen would need to use KS to incap. Also Knives's mind hax works differently than "Stop fighting." Basically, he overwrites your mind with his own and that causes you to turn into a Plant that he absorbs.

Kaltias said:
So many "trying to solo your favorite verse" threads lately
You didn't respond to me.

Also I just remembered I need to remake Madoka vs Aizen now....

Back