• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SoSP Adult Naruto vs Adult Sasuke

I was about to say, "Wasn't this done already in the story" but then you said PIS disabled and now I'm like "All hell about to break lose".

LordGriffin1000 said:
I was about to say, "Wasn't this done already in the story" but then you said PIS disabled and now I'm like "All hell about to break lose".
Didn't they only fight as teens lol

@UMR

SILENCE!!!! My memory isn't that great and that fight wasn't that great to me, lol.

The same thing still applies as adults OvO.

Last Naruto count as an adult in the site.

If PIS/WIS and character equalization didn't rule Naruto verse adult Naruto have his three TSO.

I'm going to the writing my reasonings for Naruto stomps.

I don't know...i wanna say inconclusive, I fee like Sasuke has the hax to put down Naruto but at the same time Naruto has fought and overcome characters like Sasuke. lol

Also is Naruto returning to its former spam glory lol

XD a lot of Naruto threads lately

Mindovin said:
Last Naruto count as an adult in the site.

If PIS/WIS and character equalization didn't rule Naruto verse adult Naruto have his three TSO.

I'm going to the writing my reasonings for Naruto stomps.
What are your reasons

@UMR you need to create conditions like Naruto willing to kill outright or want a fight? They starting in their base form? They even care Moon destroyed?

Also we need to remove not only PIS but both WIS and character equalization.

AP: Naruto + 5-C Kurama + more refined skill mostly expandeable aoe attacks + set and much more larger and powerful chakra with at least nearly perfect chakra control.

Sasuke's AP Small Planet Level with Six Paths Chibaku Tensei and he can do that without Six Paths Yang Seal.

Naruto create 9 Rasenshuriken varients against Kaguya and every one of it Moon+ level. Naruto can Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode as tecnique itself require Naruto+Kurama Chakra Cloak+Shadow Clone+SPSM and Naruto have all of it.

Naruto fight him in equal ground when trying not to kill him with only %50 Kurama with amp by the Sage after fighting Kaguya and yes Naruto did most of the fighting after Sasuke's PS one-shotted by Kaguya.

Speed: Comparable -it is not but I create a thread later- but Naruto's reaction speed faster.

Sasuke able to read his attacks but Naruto show several times he can trick dojutsu.

Dura: Naruto with SPSM senjutsu and Bijuu cloak. Sasuke's durability Small Planet level with his Susano'o but if he use Susano'o Naruto use his small form.

Striking and Lifting Strenght: I don't know but with SPSM and Bijuu Cloak Naruto's focus attacks much more powerful.

Stamina: Sasuke gained great stamina after receiving Six Paths Chakra but Naruto superior even in base and with SPSM and Kurama his stamina vastly superior to him.

Intelligence: Most people saying Sasuke is a genius/prodigy but he is not he is calmer and more logical thinker when they are younger if we compare Naruto and Sasuke. Combat wise Naruto much more cunning -used most basic skills to best more powerful characters than himself-, strategically thinking -Adult Naruto only - and creative. Hokage Naruto and Boruto much more calmer and wiser than their younger selfes. Naruto fought several Sharingan-Rinnegan users.

I don't know who is more observant.

Powers and Abilities: Sasuke have several in-verse haxes with his Rinnegan but they mostly null come to Naruto.

He can't absorb SPSM Naruto's chakra as he can't use Senjutsu. He can't use Amaterasu, soul removing, CT -they are in the Moon-.

Naruto have vastly superior aoe attacks and he can control attacks from afar -His Rasenshuriken in the Last-. Naruto have Regenerationn and complete understanding of all chakra.

I compared them and Naruto superior to him without PIS/WIS, equalization and attacking Sasuke with intent to kill.

There are literally dozens ways for Naruto to win.

Naruto have true flight when Sasuke can only float and able to fly via his PS and this means bigger target for Naruto while Sasuke waste chakra. When the Moon destroyed Naruto can flight to his heart desire while Sasuke only floated in the space if he use his PS Naruto attack him with his most powerful techniques when he see bigger target. If Sasuke don't use PS, his true flight superior and vastly faster than floating.

Naruto attack him with his aoe attacks without pausing, this destroy the Moon and above mentioned instance.

I complete this later today. It's more difficult than i imagined with my average English and looking through manga.

A lot of what you said is wrong. Not home to expand though.

Also SBA, so by death or KO

Say what is wrong i explain and/or show proof to you or you sbow proof to me but either way explain please. Most of the thing i said is canonical knowledge and stamina, speed logical thinking witb comparison. Other conditions?

"Sasuke's AP Small Planet Level with Six Paths Chibaku Tensei and he can do that without Six Paths Yang Seal. "

Naruto has the same rating for the same reason. They both put the required amount of chakra into the jutsu.

"Naruto create 9 Rasenshuriken varients against Kaguya and every one of it Moon+ level. Naruto can Tailed Beast Six Paths Sage Mode as tecnique itself require Naruto+Kurama Chakra Cloak+Shadow Clone+SPSM and Naruto have all of it."

And Sasuke can absorb them, just like he absorbed and combined the chakra of every tailed beast.

"Naruto fight him in equal ground when trying not to kill him with only %50 Kurama with amp by the Sage after fighting Kaguya and yes Naruto did most of the fighting after Sasuke's PS one-shotted by Kaguya."

Kuruma also absorbed "too much" natural energy from around the world to combat Sasuke who also had the chakra of the tailed beasts, while having that chakra for himself as well, though Sasuke had a little more.

"Speed: Comparable -it is not but I create a thread later- but Naruto's reaction speed faster.

Sasuke able to read his attacks but Naruto show several times he can trick dojutsu."

Examples?

"Striking and Lifting Strenght: I don't know but with SPSM and Bijuu Cloak Naruto's focus attacks much more powerful."

You say you don't know but claim Naruto is stronger. This might be true given the body of the sage abilities, but they've fought on equal ground on most occasions.

"Powers and Abilities: Sasuke have several in-verse haxes with his Rinnegan but they mostly null come to Naruto."

How? Sasuke didn't even use the full rinnegan arsenal against Naruto.

"He can't absorb SPSM Naruto's chakra as he can't use Senjutsu. He can't use Amaterasu, soul removing, CT -they are in the Moon-."

What does having senjutsu have to do with absorbing chakra? Madara absorbed Hashirama's sage mode upon resurrection. Also, he can use all of the abilities you said he can't, I don't see why the moon is a reason he can't.

"Naruto have vastly superior aoe attacks and he can control attacks from afar -His Rasenshuriken in the Last-. Naruto have Regenerationn and complete understanding of all chakra. "

AoE =/= DC or AP

Sasuke understands chakra as well, especially natural energy since he had a curse mark and had Jugo fuse his curse mark (natural energy) with his susano'o, and six paths chakra.

"Naruto have true flight when Sasuke can only float and able to fly via his PS and this means bigger target for Naruto while Sasuke waste chakra. When the Moon destroyed Naruto can flight to his heart desire while Sasuke only floated in the space if he use his PS Naruto attack him with his most powerful techniques when he see bigger target. If Sasuke don't use PS, his true flight superior and vastly faster than floating."

When has someone who can become big stayed small for a fight?

Kid Naruto using summons against 1-tail Gaara

Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki

Naruto sending out Kurama to fight Toneri's golem

Madara using PS for Hashirama's buddha statue

Naruto and Sasuke transforming to fight each other

Naruto and Sasuke transforming to fight the ten tails

If the moon is destroyed, Sasuke can make another ball of land via CT, they hardly destroyed anything when they fought on Earth.

"Stamina: Sasuke gained great stamina after receiving Six Paths Chakra but Naruto superior even in base and with SPSM and Kurama his stamina vastly superior to him."

With what evidence?

"And Sasuke can absorb them, just like he absorbed and combined the chakra of every tailed beast."

i am sure he cant cuz even kaguya fail to absorb that

absorbing chakra and attack are 2 different things

Omimi said:
"And Sasuke can absorb them, just like he absorbed and combined the chakra of every tailed beast."

i am sure he cant cuz even kaguya fail to absorb that

absorbing chakra and attack are 2 different things
The reason Kaguya couldn't absorb that attack was because it reacted to her chakra and destabilized her.

Yeah, it would make no sense for Sasuke to be able to absorb the chakra of the tailed beasts, yet not absorb jutsus composed of that same energy. Pain already absorbed a rasenshuriken, and he's just adding the bijuu natures to the jutsu.

Personally, Sasuke blitzes.

OK that might be an exaggeration. But he is stronger, faster and hasn't been at a desk for years.

Ironically if we're going by the Boruto movie and not the manga, Sasuke got destroyed meanwhile Naruto has been getting his chakra drained for ages and saves Sasuke for them to team up and win.

while Sasuke was having some minor trouble with Kinshiki, Naruto was able to counter and punch momoshiki while in base form. I'm willing to say Sasuke might be faster but Naruto is def stronger

"Last year a study from the University of Copenhagen found that just 2 weeks of inactivity in a limb can led to a 33% loss in strength ― a decline which was equated to aging 40-50 years."

Imagine that arm disappears o.o

well considering my dad lost his arm and his able to do 9/10 of the stuff he was able to do before. also, i think depends on how much of the limb they have lost.

This was done before, but when it was added, it was contested because Kishi meant to portray both of them as equals inside and outside battles or something like that + how they counter each other etc, so it was regarded as inconclusive.

LordWhis said:
The reason Kaguya couldn't absorb that attack was because it reacted to her chakra and destabilized her.
now kaguya has problem absorbing attack containing biju chakra too? where that even come from

it destabilized her after attack hit her not b4

getting destabilized =/= fail to absorb

Burning Full Fingers said:
This was done before, but when it was added, it was contested because Kishi meant to portray both of them as equals inside and outside battles or something like that + how they counter each other etc, so it was regarded as inconclusive.
But Naruto is nerfed here because he doesn't have access to his strongest form therefore advantage Sasuke.

What I wrote incomplete state.

I said Naruto and Sasuke can't calculated from a cooperation ninjutsu-fuinjutsu even then they lost this ability after sealing of Kaguya as we can see hereand here . Also your reasoning made Juudara at least 5-A with CT or Shinra Tensei . I create a CRT today.

Sasuke absorb that chakra to his PS not himself. He can himself absorb Tailed Beast chakra but not that quantity and Naruto techniques amp by the SP Senjutsu. We know SP Senjutsu vastly superior and special than regular nature chakra. Sasuke always use indirectly or bastardized version of Senjutsu without knowing it.

Here Kurama says waaay too much and Naruto says all this natural energy -coming so suddenly- but we don't know what they comparing to the level of collected energy. They chakra levels in that moment or they complete reserves or other things? This pure speculation in our part. Also coming so suddenly part make me suspect it's mostly from Kurama's give him so suddenly because before he collect nature energy himself gradually.

Why i remember Naruto hit several times to Sasuke without aid of Kyubi. Sasuke see attacks with Sharingan but without necessary reflexes, speed and/or reaction speed he can't react against attacks and don't forget Frog Kata.

They fought equal most occasions because PIS/WIS and character equalization and nothing more.

Sasuke and Naruto gain chakra from Hagoromo. While Sasuke gained mostly Yin chakra, Naruto gain Yang as they are affiliated with them like Indra-Asura and Madara-Hashirama. This give Naruto more pyhsical power and he gain Six Paths Sage Mode.In their full power Naruto have body and chakra superiority, Six Paths Senjutsu and his Bijuu Chakra Cloak. Even one of them give Naruto physical and chakra -level and power- advantage and three of them make him vastly superior if you look that in a logical standpoint.

I didn't say Sasuke can't use his abilities but they mostly don't effect Naruto. Which powers of Sasuke's Rinnegan effect Naruto?

Outer Path, Naraka Path: It's worthless in the fight.

Human Path's only useful technique is soul removing but it worthless in this fight as they don't enter close combat without exhausting nearly their all chakra.

Deva Path: He can use this to attract -Banshō Ten'in- and repulse -Shinra Tensei- Naruto's techniques. He can use on Naruto but he found it around this powers when fighting Nagato.

Chibaku Tensei: Sasuke's chakra reserves vast and powerful in Boruto. If he use CT there is two scenario. If CT not powerful enough Naruto can destroy with casual RS or BD but CT become much more powerful then it can destroy the Moon.

Please tell me where is the land? With CT user create gravitational center point and nearby -technique's power level- land masses move towards this gravity cores. After the Moon is destroyed nearest land mass is the Earth but his CT cores powerful enough the draw land from earth? How much chakra he waste with this and what he do that with this CT?

Also this they full c

Preta Path: I explanied it above with SPSM and raw power of Naruto's techniques Sasuke can't handle all that chakra and senjutsu.

Asura Paths: I really don't know. It's weird ability. From Sasuke's perspective i don't know what he do with this ability.

Genjutsu and Amaterasu have no use on Naruto/Kurama.

Amenotejikara: Naruto can react to it and technique have certain range.

Also if Sasuke overuse his Rinnegan he can't use his Rinnegan but he able to use Amenotejikara.

Madara take normal senjutsu from Hashirama and use it due to Hashirama's cells in his chest. Naruto have Six Paths Senjutsu vastly superior to the regular senjutsu.

I used AoE as area effect attacks for like RS and BD. If is not correct you think as area attacks.

As you can see here and here Naruto know his powers and abilities -he gain nearly perfect or perfect chakra control- he have subconscious level or natural understanding of chakra, anatomy -from his upbringing and his personality we can deduce Naruto didn't read a book in his life other than Jiraiya's books- this came from his Six Paths Yang Power after losing his SPYP he lost the ability to create body parts not understanding. It's probably WIS how he doesn't know flying. Sasuke learn through experience as we can see his fight against Madara, Kaguya nad Naruto he can't use his Rinnegan's full capacity.

Kid Naruto using summons against 1-tail Gaara = Naruto can't defeat 1-tail even with Gamabunta and he need Gamabunta even for slight chance.

Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki = They use Kurama+PS after Momoshiki created a humongous golem and after destroying it they return they small form.

Naruto sending out Kurama to fight Toneri's golem = Naruto need to fight against Toneri and Toneri's golem is big and powerful, who can fight it of course Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru and Hinata can't fight against Toneri golem they is only Kurama remain who can go against the golem.

Madara using PS for Hashirama's buddha statue = Please, how in the world Madara go against Hashirama's wood constructs withot Susano'o.

Naruto and Sasuke transforming to fight each other = In their final fight -only in their final fight- Sasuke attack Naruto in base first but when he can't harm Naruto, Sasuke attack him with PS this time and Naruto trasform Kurama avatar for countering Sasuke sword strike.

Naruto and Sasuke transforming to fight the ten tails = They didn't transform other then Naruto use his cloak and Sasuke use his Susano'o for using it's arrows.

Also without PIS/WIS Naruto when he can fly around PS with his small body why he don't do that?

In Narutoverse Chakra nearly equal to Stamina and we know their chakra diffrence.

You didn't wrote conditions. Conditions can change fight direction. Like Naruto's body modifcations.

People mostly thought just Naruto sit in the desk and Sasuke go travel and fight some fodder shinobi it change somethings.

I wrote this way but if we can speak in a focus point this thread become mess in a short time.

@UMR if we agree who have the advantage you can add into your first thread and this way we don't need to short this out between possibly will be hundreds replies also it helps for newcomers for the thread.

That's a whole essay lol. It's up to people that can present evidence to determine who has the advantage.

Okay, seriously. Naruto was able to fight Sasuke with BijuuPower and Indra Susanoo. Now, Sasuke does not have that anymore while Naruto should not have gotten weaker. As long as Sasuke has not gotten stronger on a rate far beyond Naruto he will lose since he has not a single way to deal with Narutos Rasenshuriken.

Naruto should have a massive Stamina-Advantage, considering just how much more chakra he has and comparing his series of fights with Sasukes in the war and the endresult of their fight. Naruto had been fighting for days already while Sasuke was still playing around with the Hokage.

While Sasuke might be able to even the field quite a bit with the Rinnegan he still should not be able to absorb Sage-Chakra, which makes up like Half of Narutos better Arsenal.

Sasuke's Rinnegan also has shown to have big limits, as seen in the last fight of Sasuke vs Naruto.

TLDR, Naruto should have a Stamina, Regenerationn, Chakra and Physical Advantage. Sasuke might be able to keep up, but he will not get past Naruto's Titanic Chakra Reserves.

Back