• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SoSP Adult Naruto vs Adult Sasuke

Heilergott said:
SoSP Adult Naruto vs Adult Sasuke

It is in the TITLE.
Ok, plan b.

You see blue lightning after Sasuke absorbs the Bijuus.

Adult Sasuke's Susanoo has blue lightning.

What? That... What? Blue Lightning. Sasuke has been able to use blue lightning since Part 1. Chidori is blue for gods sake. It is just a translated ability from Base Sasuke to Susanoo. There is nothing indicating that Adult Sasuke Susanoo = Indra Susanoo.

Could ya tell me just where that is observable. Because the entirety of google + Narutopedia + our Wikia has no Indication that is actually a thing.

Heilergott said:
Could ya tell me just where that is observable. Because the entirety of google + Narutopedia + our Wikia has no Indication that is actually a thing.
Pre-bijuu Chakra Susanoo.

Sasuke's Flying Susanoo
Post Bijuu Susanoo

Six Paths Susano'o
Adult Sasuke Susanoo (which does it resembles more)

CsasgkmXgAAL2Gi

It definitely resembles the normal PS more than Indra. I mean, the only thing different is a lighter colouring and that is because the movie has a different coloring sheme than the normal anime. If we look into later episodes and more we see its just normal susanoo.

Also not noting any light-blue Raiton there.

you shouldn't go according to visuals, 1.we don't use the movie anymore and 2. the film was in production while the manga was still being published, as that was the main reason why six paths naruto doesn't have normal skin but yellow, because before Kishi colored six paths naruto in, Shueisha colored his face in yellow

I'm not saying your wrong but you might be putting on a huge amount of weight on something that could of simply have been a design choice

there isn't but it requires far less assumption, literally everyone has absorbed Bijju chakra hasn't kept it with them for longer than a single battle

Shadowbokunohero said:
there isn't but it requires far less assumption, literally everyone has absorbed Bijju chakra hasn't kept it with them for longer than a single battle
Obito had Bijuu chakra against Madara and Kaguya.

Also Sasuke have one arm and Naruto three of them. One of them created from Hashirama's cells and it's probably amp his stamina and healing capabilities and the other arm created by the Scientific Ninja Weapons Team after Momoshiki's defeat. This artificial limb possesses the ability to both absorb and neutralise an opponent's techniques, though they have yet to replicate Momoshiki's ability to discharge them as a counterattack.

I will say Naruto take this, even if those two are equal in every single aspect like Kishimoto is portraying to us, the Hokage can call the tailed beasts via Kurama according to Hagoromo words.

We can't say anything about Sasuke susano'o or than he have chakra of the tailed beasts since nobody have say somethig related to this. BIG MASSIVE GIGANTIC UNHOLY PLUS (no offence), Sasuke susano'o in Boruto anime is exatly equal to his PS Pre-bijuu Chakra. We can say the changes in the movie can be because of Naruto influence since he have the chakra of then all (sound like a fanfic to me), and is unlikely due to the canonicity of it.

And even if he still have it, the series has show us multiple times than: Bijuu friendship and cooperation>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>take they chakra by force... Well, maybe not so much, but you guys got the idea.

Naruto wins. Sasuke literally get's ****** here. For starters, remember how Sasuke used to dispatch Naruto's clones? Yeah, well:

• Naruto can match Sasuke in h2h now (So imagine 1000 v 1, where the 1000 is equal in skill to Sasuke).
  • Both have Jutsu absorbtion.
Honestly, this fight comes down to who has the higher AP. And that's Naruto. In Canon, Sasuke can't beat a Naruto that's holding back let alone not one that's isn't restricted by PIS. A more skilled Sasuke isn't beating a more skilled Naruto, now equiped with Energy absorbtion.

Of caurse I read,that's why I am saying that Sasuke wrecks Naruto in h2h even with clones.

Frankly,I dont like vs matches against main character of the verse.Votes are not always objective.

Dzhindzholia said:
Of caurse I read,that's why I am saying that Sasuke wrecks Naruto in h2h even with clones.
Frankly,I dont like vs matches against main character of the verse.Votes are not always objective.
Naruto matched Sasuke toe to toe, blow for blow for 24hrs straight....and Sasuke wrecks him in h2h? non-sense.

rsm naruto can keep up with kaguya in h2h but sasuke with his PS got 1shot by kaguya chakra arms

rsm naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rinnagan sasuke in h2h

in vote2 naruto vs sasuke was PIS

rsm naruto should have stomp rinnagan sasuke in h2h cuz

1.naruto keep up with kaguya in h2h and was able to overpower her 1 time

2.tank kaguya chakra arms which was able to 1shot PS

3.kaguya AP>>>>>>>sasuke AP

How did it come to this?! Sasuke could not match Naruto, that is why he had to absorb chakra from all Nine Bijuu, a source he now has no access to, anymore. Naruto has more Stamina, better Regen and, through Mass of Attacks, arguably the better AP since he can spam his moves. Meanwhile Sasuke does not have acess to his most powerful move anymore.

also the fact that this Naruto had 100 percent Kurama in him oppose to the one that fought Sasuke who only had half

Back