• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora vs Xue Ying (Strongest 3rd Low 1-C Non Smurf)

Vs

Sora stomped out of having at least 27 layers with 6D hax.

Which of Soras hax are 5D?

6D wise, Fate Manip, Type 1 Concept and type 2 Info EE, Sealing, also lol type 8 immortality on an High-Godly scale.
Note: Only the type 1 concept and type 2 info EE stuff has at least 27 layers.

Still gets fate haxed and can't really break past Sora anyways.

There's also Sora having 6-D nuking with this either way.

The Immeasurable speed justification really sounds like by sheer size, which is out of site standard, especially given it clearly isn't portrayed as usable to retroactively move or whatever in a manner that'd fall in that speed tier.

Either way, IDK if that'd change anything when going to the past or future wouldn't really change anything here as far I can see.

The Immeasurable speed justification really sounds like by sheer size, which is out of site standard, especially given it clearly isn't portrayed as usable to retroactively move or whatever in a manner that'd fall in that speed tier.

Either way, IDK if that'd change anything when going to the past or future wouldn't really change anything here as far I can see.
might have to ask zara

Sora can take his spot, Xue is only 1 layer above 6-D and 2 layers with his Soul Dao powers.

Xue profile does need better explaination on some of his powers but thats my fault as it was my second profile made. Will be update likely with more stuff in late summer likely after Ergenverse is fixed.

Back