• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equalized
6D range is restricted

Last edited:
Alright, How is he dealing with high godly immo type 8 though
8g7bzx.jpg

Idk too unfortunately ;-;
Oh yeah what about Sonic's info 2 manip? Does Sora have an answer to that?

Like I'm pretty sure Sonic just speed boosts Sora and outskills before resorting to using chaos energy, which has cm1 and info manip 2 after seeing his attacks not working.

Like I'm pretty sure Sonic just speed boosts Sora and outskills before resorting to using chaos energy, which has cm1 and info manip 2 after seeing his attacks not working.
I don't think so, Sonic might be able to destroy his info (I assume that's how his info manip works)

i dont think sonic is outskilling sora here
sora is like the 2nd most skilled on the wiki in video games

I'm ngl just looking at Sonic's Acrobatics and Intelligence section tells me another story, and also the thread that spawned that one had Sonic as a top contender for video games as well (if it was Maverick's thread, iirc there's 2)

Edit: Sora is formidable in skill, I'm not doubting that at all nor trying to downplay it. But I'm pretty sure the general fluidity and involvement of the Spin Dash or Super Sonic Boost as his standard moveset hurts Sora here. So if anything skill could be a non-factor, regardless of who it swings in favor of.

Pretty sure a lot his feats were debunked in the thread, not to mention Sonic would still hold a decent advantage with the boost (even though it got downgraded) and that along with his impressive skill set means he could close the skill gap or even overwhelm Sora. But it doesn't matter cuz in the end it comes down to haxes.

So for the battle:

Sonic:

+Speed boost + skill can overwhelm Sora
+Invulnerability means physical attacks won't work
+Resists a lot of Sora's stuff
+Chaos control ggs due to layered cm1 and also info manip Sora doesn't resist
+Pretty sure Sora doesn't resists layered time stop
=Equal in skill mostly without speed amps
-Sonic generally starts off with physical attacks before resorting to hax which may give Sora and opening

Sora:
+High Godly means Sonic needs to pull out his hax
+Resists most of sonic's hax
= Skill equals
= Fate manip might help Sora because it works on himself rather than the oppenent
-Likely gets overwhelmed when Sonic speed boosts
-Gets nuked by chaos control which has stuff like dream manip, layered cm1 destruction and info destruction

Leaning towards Sonic for now because he's more likely to pull out his wincons first after realising his physical attacks aren't doing anything but I'll wait for KH supporters.

Also how deep into low 1c is Sonic's ap? would it be infinite 5D scaling to his base form which jumped from tier 4 to universal+ in strength or is that not how it works? Because I think we scale Super Sonic's growth to his base form.

Last edited:
Oh, by the way, SBA dictates this is their strongest yet most recent incarnation iirc. So this is Starfall Super Sonic, who's gonna get this as a passive ability soon.

And also I plan to remove Hyper Sonic from Modern's profile, I've been saying this in other threads recently but I just wanna warn people

Oh, by the way, SBA dictates this is their strongest yet most recent incarnation iirc. So this is Starfall Super Sonic, who's gonna get this as a passive ability soon.

And also I plan to remove Hyper Sonic from Modern's profile, I've been saying this in other threads recently but I just wanna warn people
Cyber will attack people on info an data level now?

Or did i understand it wrong ;-;?

I don't think Sora can do much here, besides not dying, and Sonic just gonna use the ones haxes that Sora don't resist.

+Chaos control ggs due to layered cm1 and also info manip Sora doesn't resist
Sora does resist info hax as that's native to his "Heart" under resisting KH's "Darkness"

That being said, I'm gonna vote Mr The Hedgehog here. Since SBA means that Sonic's starting as Starfall Super Sonic so right off the bat, Sora's got way around that Invulnerability, and Sonic's resistance to Fate Hax as well as True Acausality Type 4 means Sora's Defensive Fate hax means nothing. Since KH's lost their 27 layers, any of Sonic's layered stuff will work on top of Sonic having a few abilities over Sora as well. Though High-Godly means Sonic doesn't have a way to kill Sora. Lastly skill wise, while Sora is officially recognized as more skilled, Sonic is no slouch himself in that department, and his passive accelerated development would come into play. I personally don't see Sora skill stomping him.

Last edited:
lets assume sora and sonics layers are 0 since their new layers haven't been evaluated yet in the hax thread🗿

Back