• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Quibster said:
Sceptile AP stomps, also precog with detect.

Edit: Mountain Level+ > Mountain Level
Not an AP stomp, Sora scales to ~293.7 megatons whereas Sceptile scales to 531 megatons, not even a 2x difference

I'm just going to say that Sora can abuse Blizzard and Fire to do far more damage to Sceptile.

No, he can also use the spell himself, he just combined Fire with Donald's Blizzard in that scan.

You know, the stuff behind that supports Sceptile being unharmed by anything barely below it.

Doesn't Sceptile Speedblitz with Agility stacking and get further AP improvements via Swords Dance stacking?

Because speed is equalized and how the stat amp has a limit, Sceptile would only become more of an issue, but not enought to actually stomp.

Bobsican said:
Because speed is equalized and how the stat amp has a limit, Sceptile would only become more of an issue, but not enought to actually stomp.
Pretty sure Sceptile can speed amp As he is faster with speed unequal

That's not how it works, speed ams with speed equal means that the "equalized" speed is the one you start with to amp, not the "normal" one.

I'm pretty sure it is (Also I think the can't be damaged by 331 Megatons is just due to how high Sceptile is in the tier [Nearly 800 Megatons])

GlaceonGamez471 said:
Not an AP stomp, Sora scales to ~293.7 megatons whereas Sceptile scales to 531 megatons, not even a 2x difference
I'm sure it isn't (regarding the speed equalization), I'm glad a page about speed equalization isn't a thing by now.

Well here it says that speed amps are allowed unless they lead to the once-slower character blitzing (This is the closest we have to the rules of speed equal)

I'm sure it isn't (regarding the speed equalization), I'm glad a page about speed equalization isn't a thing by now.

Odd, Sceptile's page says he scales to Charizard who has a 790 Megaton feat (Where's the 531 Megaton gotten from?)

Back