• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) VS Yang Qi (Sage Monarch)

?How are words translated into characters?
Sorry, I misread it. Actually, what I want to say is that sentence.环环连劫。
If you think that the sea of the universe is H1-BThen you have to consider this, too.

Sorry, I misread it. Actually, what I want to say is that sentence.环环连劫。
If you think that the sea of the universe is H1-BThen you have to consider this, too.
I posted the full translation. I can't believe I am linking a pirate site but you can see for yourself.

Edit: oh, it isn't linking. It is novelfulldotcom and the chapter is 1326.

I posted the full translation. I can't believe I am linking a pirate site but you can see for yourself.

Edit: oh, it isn't linking. It is novelfulldotcom and the chapter is 1326.
I'll take a look at it sometime.My personal opinion is that the description of these is similar to the sea of the universe, so if you are ready to upgrade the thread, you should also consider this.

I'll take a look at it sometime.My personal opinion is that the description of these is similar to the sea of the universe, so if you are ready to upgrade the thread, you should also consider this.
If it passed, it would put them above Dragon Talisman because his first key would be high 1-b due to the recursive universes and then low 1-A for god world and finally 1-A+ for the Annulled.

If it passed, it would put them above Dragon Talisman because his first key would be high 1-b due to the recursive universes and then low 1-A for god world and finally 1-A+ for the Annulled.
Dragon Talisman I also found a lot of descriptions of dimensions, but the descriptions are hard to fit R > f.

Not necessarily. You just have to convince me and I would have to convince you. For example this.
I don't want to go too deep into this "dream within dream" stuff since as I mentioned before I barely have any memory of KH 3-D apart from some story revelations again, screw you translations, so I prefer to leave this to Bobsican if he will ever make a revision about this.
But all of this is useless considering that Donald Duck one shots both with a Zettaflare.

Is that so strange? Your realm is still a little worse. Although your consciousness contains a very high amount of spirit, it is difficult to distinguish between reality and illusion, or to distinguish which dimension matter is in. It can be said that anything is true, even if it is your dream, it is actually true, but it is in a different dimension from us. We have to distinguish between true and false, in fact, is to distinguish the dimension of matter. At this moment, Su Jie has a new understanding of reality and illusion.
"I said, true and false, false and true, are all about the understanding of the dimension, the information that happens, in the dimension you are in, is true, and your present realm is far from it." "For example, you think I'm a fake now, but I can still beat you," said Su.
This is it.

"I said, true and false, false and true, are all about the understanding of the dimension, the information that happens, in the dimension you are in, is true, and your present realm is far from it." "For example, you think I'm a fake now, but I can still beat you," said Su.
I mentioned it before.

I mentioned it before.
Is that so strange? Your realm is still a little worse. Although your consciousness contains a very high amount of spirit, it is difficult to distinguish between reality and illusion, or to distinguish which dimension matter is in. It can be said that anything is true, even if it is your dream, it is actually true, but it is in a different dimension from us. We have to distinguish between true and false, in fact, is to distinguish the dimension of matter. At this moment, Su Jie has a new understanding of reality and illusion.

Oh, it is just breaking down the barriers between the real and illusory, as in the distinction. The one being spoken to lacking the realm necessary to distinguish the two.
But this man, he reached four dimensions faster than the universe, and even in the finale, he thought the whole world was illusory.

Oh, it is just breaking down the barriers between the real and illusory, as in the distinction. The one being spoken to lacking the realm necessary to distinguish the two.
想象力是无比庞大的,比宇宙还庞大得多,是多种维度构成。
Imagination is enormous, much larger than the universe, and it is made up of many dimensions.
“没错,其实我们这个世界的真假,还有待验证,我们这个世界所处的维度,所遵循的规律,在有的时候看起来也荒谬绝伦,如果拿出来证明的话,那我也会认为,这个世界其实是虚假的,只是我们的意识在时空中演绎的一些片段而已。”
Yes, in fact, the truth of our world remains to be verified. The dimension of our world and the laws it follows sometimes seem absurd. If it is proved, I will also think that the world is actually false, just some fragments of our consciousness deduced in time and space.".

想象力是无比庞大的,比宇宙还庞大得多,是多种维度构成。
Imagination is enormous, much larger than the universe, and it is made up of many dimensions.
“没错,其实我们这个世界的真假,还有待验证,我们这个世界所处的维度,所遵循的规律,在有的时候看起来也荒谬绝伦,如果拿出来证明的话,那我也会认为,这个世界其实是虚假的,只是我们的意识在时空中演绎的一些片段而已。”
Yes, in fact, the truth of our world remains to be verified. The dimension of our world and the laws it follows sometimes seem absurd. If it is proved, I will also think that the world is actually false, just some fragments of our consciousness deduced in time and space.".
We can continue one our walls.

Edit: on*

Last edited:
I don't know about 1-A, but considering this:
'Outside' the cosmology for him would be his own world. Other than that, it would also be (Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana) which sees 6D as fictional but 6D sees it as neither real nor unreal.
Yang Qi or Neva should at the very least be 1-C. Seeing a 6-D reality as fictional is a pretty clear cut 7-D evidence to me.

Yang Qi or Neva should at the very least be 1-C. Seeing a 6-D reality as fictional is a pretty clear cut 7-D evidence to me.
It isn't 1-C because it pretty much liminality. R>F is true but it is not. Both statements are simultaneously true. I did have a staff thread on this but it went nowhere.

Looks like it just got denied and overall is a useless ignorable bit of lore for our purposes.
I could argue a similar thing for Sora, but it's as useless, yeah.

Back