• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo....anyone here play Granblue fantasy?

I need more draw tickets and gems to draw for more sparks to make cerulean stones, which I will use to buy the upgrade materials I need for my Nicholas as well, just need 2 more Omega Celeste Anima.

Things that needs to be settled before i can dothe profiles:

1. How do we treat charge attacks and all buffs and debuffs around them (Gravity, Delay yada yada)

2. How do we treat damage reduction and stuff.

3. Speed for characters.

4. Tier for mid and low tiers (Story and event primals and characters scaling to them.

1: may need a little context on that but some of characters has Unique buff and debuff too right? And i think most of characters has magic and pretty good hax too

2: i don't think it a problem, i mean in Robomi events barrier is so strong that start of the game Gran and crews can't do shit. So maybe low level invulnerability is fine (100% dmg reduce is a thing and needed for Ulti bahumut raid)

3:look at albart, the dude can move "like lightning he control" and danchou react to it. Should scale to all mid game character.

4:im waiting that Island Disintegrate feats, should scale to Most of mid to earry-late game character

Also I think in danchou case about speed, he should scale to sort light arrow(don't know if it's natural light or just....light)

ENDRS said:
Also I think in danchou case about speed, he should scale to sort light arrow(don't know if it's natural light or just....light)
Magical light should not be take as real light until the fests and stalements is enough.

New info for GW and FLB Chara and summon

Granblue Radio #97

-GW Boss Zaoshen

Ougis give def down and burn Recommended to bring clear/veil

-Day 5 boss is Zeus (Light element) Water will deal advantage damage like dark.

-This month's FLB Scathach and Thor

It seems so lol

I remember almost nothing about the characters tho

But never forgot the best in game currency: Holy Powders!

I honestly dont remember anything too so no biggie kek.

I do remember my edgyness bc i mained Demons tho. Belial carried the me through so much bullshit lol.

Old save up tactics for Guild wars right?

I started as Gods but then I remember getting an SS related to Liliths so I started focusing on them

Did you ever get a Legend?

I mostly used them for exchanging cards. There were the blue ones for them

@GBF

Here is btw a prototype profile for Babamut, considering that me and ENDRS are currently the strongest player (that i at least know off) and that both him and me cant do a Ultimate Bahamut, i will need help for the attack section. Should suffice for someone to watch some raids and give me a brief explanation of what the attack looks like animation wise. Same needs to be done for proto bahamut, but that i can more or less do myself. Help is appreciated tho

Woa

When I played Legends were impossible to buy as a F2P, the cheapest ones were around 1000 powders. Tbf that was back in 2013 I think, I stopped playing for a bit and then downloaded it again in 2015 and the situation was better.

I remember having a base SS though, but I don't remember which one it was

RKGenki said:
Woa
When I played Legends were impossible to buy as a F2P, the cheapest ones were around 1000 powders. Tbf that was back in 2013 I think, I stopped playing for a bit and then downloaded it again in 2015 and the situation was better.

I remember having a base SS though, but I don't remember which one it was
I played the game since 2012 until server finish... Good old times. I coudnt max stat my Belial tho. She was baseline statted.

Woa that's a long time

The SS Lilith I had was max statted, and she was the best I ever had if my memory serves right. She was indeed helpful in every event.

I wish I didn't forget the cards I had...

Back