• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo....anyone here play Granblue fantasy?

Alright, so Kep calced destroying a average sky island to be town + so no island level mid tiers.

Playing Granblue for a while now. But there is one thing that bother me, what happen to the ground below the islands ? Had any skyfairer venturing to the below to see what happen down there ?

MagiSinbad said:
Playing Granblue for a while now. But there is one thing that bother me, what happen to the ground below the islands ? Had any skyfairer venturing to the below to see what happen down there ?
From what i know is that all of them is a sea.

How do (some of) you guys play a untranslated game?

Anyway, the game actually so popular outside of japan that cygame decide to make a official translation for game+ PC ver.

MagiSinbad said:
Whats below down there is a gigantic Lore point and is not fully revealed. One thing for sure is that there seems to be a second "world" and that an entire demonic race exists down there,

First Witch said:
MagiSinbad said:
Whats below down there is a gigantic Lore point and is not fully revealed. One thing for sure is that there seems to be a second "world" and that an entire demonic race exists down there,
That new for me

@Hizack123

Coop shenanigens son. I am still not done with that "side story" but its crucial to the entire lore. Lucio and his master are btw so terrified of them that they explicitly seek help from Danchou.

>Call yohane edgy

You should see this event boss lol

She has ougi call "Cut Both Ways"

With effect of deal plain dmg to both you and herself

Edgy af

Back