• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo....anyone here play Granblue fantasy?

I still call her edgy even in anime, she's not that different with ranko excluding ranko monologue

Persona 5 Joker is my main in the dark build I use, other than Nicholas. I am still a noob though cause my weapons grid suck at the moment.

Poppio2 said:
Persona 5 Joker is my main in the dark build I use, other than Nicholas. I am still a noob though cause my weapons grid suck at the moment.
Same here, joker is one of most powerful free unit you can get in this game.

RIP, You missed one of the most powerful free units in this game.

Sukunda and Comatose is very powerful skill for free units.

Anyway my reaction this pic Before and after of know what LL hardcore fan is like

4t391x798aa11

Before: calmdown man! Don't start flame war pls.

After: it just a joke man! LL fanboy need to chill out!

Time for work again.

First of all, how do we treat weapons and co. Because some weapons do have really nifty stuff like existence erasure and mind manip Hax god Bahamut cough cough. . My idea would be: Every weapon wich is farmable should be canon and addable, premium weapons and stuff not. The same goes for Summons (as much as it pains me not to include passive auto revival via kaguya...)

Another thing would be DATA buffs. I would say we use them as speed amps, doubling or trippling the speed of the user.

That would be good though, but some weapon are related to the corresponding Chara(like old Chara I mean) even though it's just some of them that has decent hax

What I find great is that where I live in North America, I can get the free daily stuff twice because I can log in at 6am and again at 4pm. So I would get two free ten draws in the same day, however I only got sr or r beach characters.

Poppio2 said:
What I find great is that where I live in North America, I can get the free daily stuff twice because I can log in at 6am and again at 4pm. So I would get two free ten draws in the same day, however I only got sr or r beach characters.
Code:
  :(

Also drang ball get it's flb

Òâ╗Blue Sphere FLB lv120 become massive boost lv150 gets new skill, med ougi boost and cap up

FB IMG 1534242490357

Back