• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo....anyone here play Granblue fantasy?

Ah yes! The cursed game that steal time of everyone who try it (because you basically play nothing but this game...on your PC in the house and on your mobile on the go.)

I am also the victim of this game too! :D

But i'm really the only one here?

So.....wanna talk about this game?

1: do you like or hate this game? Or both? : both for me

2: you favorite characters? (or what is your Waifu or husbando)

3: how strong is this verse? (They have quiet alot of island level statement)

If you want you can try this game then i can help (i will tell when free draw to 10 draws event is near, the best time to start this game.)

Anyway i will post the feats and statement of this verse too if you want (i really want to make the profile for this verse.)

As for your topics.

1. I actually love the game, but dont have time to play intensivly enough. Hard stuck on row 4 classes

2. I have so many favs but if i have to choose it would be either Vajra or Anila

3. Island level for mid tiers but planet level for higher ones. Gran/Deetja and maybe the Eternals should scale

i always wanted to try the games, if their anything like Final Fantasy and the Tales games then yeah i most likely will someday soon

Tiamat, the first from is so powerful that she create the strom powerful enough to cover entire island by just awaken.

And here what ultimate bahamut can do

Granblue Fantasy - Ultimate Bahamut Raid
Granblue Fantasy - Ultimate Bahamut Raid

7:04

around 7:03

even if lowball should still yield around small country level not count statement.

Yeah but we wont need do lowball him. There are so many statements, its impossible to disprove it. And thats without powerscaling. Gbf has one of the most solid planet tiering i could know of.

First Witch said:
Yeah but we wont need do lowball him. There are so many statements, its impossible to disprove it. And thats without powerscaling. Gbf has one of the most solid planet tiering i could know of.
Hmmm interesting.

Anyway for now wanna talk about in game stuff?

My level is 90 (or noob, we all know that everything before level 101 is just a tutorial)

My main team is light.

What your?

But man, Tier 4 Classes are a pain to craft. I would put them over Eternals weapon all day in terms of grind... At least before the final Eternal uncap lol. And you chooe light as starting element? How far is your grid?

First Witch said:
But man, Tier 4 Classes are a pain to craft. I would put them over Eternals weapon all day in terms of grind... At least before the final Eternal uncap lol. And you chooe light as starting element? How far is your grid?
Very standard, only my earth has 100% uriel atk boost after that is 50 to 70 atk boost from summon.

So, seeing as i killed this thread, let me be someone of worth.

Bahamut, together with all relevant raid primals should be 5-B. Thats via Ifrit and Shiva being able to turn the world to ash. While its a bit iffy to scale every Primal to Shiva, its pretty justified to scale them to Ifrit. The Primachs are easily 5-B too, for the fact that they twatted Shiva and co into becoming their pupils and for "What makes the sky blue" for stating them to be superior to normal Primals.

This scales to Lucifer and Sandalphon. Lucifer is superior to the combined forces of all Primarchs, Sandalphon stated that he could only kill Lucifer in a battle with all 4 Primachs powers. THIS scales to Gran/Djeeta, because they twattet 3Primach powered Sandalphon. And they scale to Bahamut for twatting him unsealed.

Another feat that puts Bahamut easily into 5-B range is him nearly destroying the seal of an entire race made of beings that are a thread to Lucifer and a group of Fallen Angels, who are compared to Primachs inverse. And that in his sealed form.

So now to the Skyfarers: Stronger ones like Siegfried and Ghandoza are island level for matching weaker, island specific Primals like Sylphid and Fafnir, who shoudnt be weaker then tiamat, who was going to destroy her island bc plot. The eternals are easily above that, being the strongest crew in the skyworld, at least pre 5star uncap. Post 5star uncap they matched Gran/Djeeta so 5-B for them too. Yes thats a bit wonky but hear me out. Spoiler for Sietes Fate episode: He was stated to roflstomp Gran/Djeeta in a 1vs1. In fact, every Eternal was needed to fight Siete. Hes definitly 5-B. Most of the other Eternals should scale in thier respective Fate episode too.

Special Case Cagliostro: Really weird one. She twattet an entire group of Astrals to a point that they never tried to bother her again. This could make her 5B but i am not sure. Shes solid island level tho, thats for sure.

Thats the rough Tiers for most characters, support and doubts into the thread pls

Back