• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo....anyone here play Granblue fantasy?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Anyone hyped for Re: Link and Versus? So Witchy can entering fighting community fully
I do plan to play Versus with friends but this will definitly not make me fully invested in fighting games lol. I still suck too much at them

Thats a hard question, lets see:

A society member is most definitly in it. Either Beatrix or Zeta (Or Cygames curveball us with Vaseraga)

Another Dragon Knight? Percival or Siegfried

A melee character like Aliza or Feather, considering how oversaturated the rooster is with sword fighters.

Cagliostro should be a safe bet, but another mage like character like Anne or Magisa would be nice.

Considering the producer, a gimmik like character like Rachel? Would be really nice, even though i dont know a character that would fit the bill

Silvia would be a nice addition too, or any of the Gun Smith Sisters.

A Aiodos would be epic too, or any instrument using characters.

I dont know Arc system well enough for Archetyp based rooster additions, the ones above are character i would put in for weapon and play style variety.

Oh, someone i would love to see would be any Primal/Primachs. Lucifer or Belial would be fun ones.

Not much not much. Just squirring around GBFV and talking about the lore for a small bit

Outside of that i recently (half a week ago) reached Magna 2 and Soldier. Turns out that Morrigana x Soldier is insane, just wished that i actually drew her. Sigh.

I'm still cross referencing Many of the lores from events and characters that will be necessary for the scaling of certain characters like Albert's Speed,Ubaha Skyfall speed,Sarasa Meteor call and etc. but for now Profiles I've finish will sit in my blog until i make the needed profiles. As for calculation I'm bad at that so help me if you got suggestion or opinion on that.

For calc you can ask the calc member to do the math, as for crossover characters i say just make it, somr of the verse has their crossover characters and get the pages so yeah, there is no problem to do it

hmm i guess I'll do that. i just finished drafting Zooey in my blog if you guys have any suggestion or changes i'm open for it

He openly admits he underestimated the mutated sharks because he considers them a lower class beings.

also i checked journal they don't know what builds up a meteor and meteors in gbf can cause mutations for some reason. hence the sharkpocalypse.

Oyoyo.

Honestly, all of your current drafts should be straight up planet level for all keys. Shiva, Ifrit, Celeste and Tiamat Omega have planet level statements.

All at least all Raid Primals scale. Primachs scale via being stronger in every regard and Sandalphon scales with every Primach wing.

God tiers like Akasha and Bahamut are all already planet level via several statements. Its really consistent. Scaling Skyfares is harder though.

As for your Zooey draft, i think fate manip via ruler of fate.

Hmmm. There are weaker primal beast iirc like the 2 giant in gripping freedom. but notable primal beast are mostly planet level or have hax.

I guess i can agree to most omega version being planet level I'm having a hard time on what to put the seraphs and archangel because of lack of feats that support them being more than planet level. almost as if planet level become a hardcap when mostly everyone are planet level. I'm thinking of bumping at least lucilius and Sandalphon to large planet.

Bea should be mountain level for stopping the 2 giant mountain destruction attacks. Eustace could easily reach that as well with wide area of thunderstorm and range

I know that feeling but thats how it is. We frankly cant give them higher tiers just because they are ridicolously above Ifrit and co. We need actual multiplier or better feats. Just roll with God tiers having really big scaling chains.

Yes, there are clearly weaker Primals. Most of all island bound Primals shoudnt scale, they mostly got their own feats either way lol. By the way, most Raid Primals should scale because there is no reason to assume that a Hades or Zeus is weaker then Ifrit. All Omegas and later Raid Primals should scale.

Don't Forget Negative karma Ball at 32:58 from that video too.

GBF copy dragonball i can't believe this

First Witch said:
Bringing this GBFV discussion again.

Ladiva and Lowain bros just announced 2-3 month ago and speaking of Ladiva he's/she's melee fighter, right? So we got first melee fighter in the rosters. Cagliostro obviously gonna make it to main rosters considered how popular she is, same with Zeta or Beatrix (also the logo seems confirming the other characters and they are Metera, Percival, Zeta, and Vaseraga).

My main rosters wish are Altair, Ilsa, Rosamia, Rosetta, and the chocho boi i forget his name.

You shoudnt expect much from Cygames when it comes to their "Forgotten Characters" Altair and Rosamia very much fall into that category. As much as i want Rosamia myself, because she has one the most slickest character designs in the entire game. But her being forgotten AND being a sword character will kill the chances massivly. Chocho boi? Birdman?

How they are forgotten (Altair and Rosamia, since Rosetta is not forgotten too, right?)? At least i'm still in hope for them to being added or as DLC

Choco boi i mean is Jamil lel

Regarding submitting official page for granblue im kinda new into the fandom wiki is there any specific requirements and steps to do for that or do i just make it

Just make it iirc since i believe there is no requirements or anything to publish a page aside make a prototypw in sandbox or blog. Also shouls Shadowverse characters includes? Shadowverse is spin off from GBF after all

Veloxt1r0kore said:
How they are forgotten (Altair and Rosamia, since Rosetta is not forgotten too, right?)? At least i'm still in hope for them to being added or as DLC
Choco boi i mean is Jamil lel
They never apperead in any official form again, outside of maybe some Grand Blue chapters.

You wrote Chocho boi, i thought you talked about chocobos or something like that smh

@Jedi

You can normaly puplish pages without the consent of others, just be reminded that they get deleted if theyre of low quality. I may trace over the verse page and see what lacks or is too much.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Just make it iirc since i believe there is no requirements or anything to publish a page aside make a prototypw in sandbox or blog. Also shouls Shadowverse characters includes? Shadowverse is spin off from GBF after all
No, its not. Shadowverse is a multiverse with GBF being a possible world inside it. Both series heavily support a expansive multiverse.

Back