• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo....anyone here play Granblue fantasy?

KMR why
I will leave this here. We went from a simple universe setting to a possible full blown cosmology, depending on how Shadowverse stands in relation to other Cygames IPs

https://granbluefantasy.jp/sp/pages/?p=23590

Kore Kara Granblue Fantasy March 2019

What Makes the Sky Blue 3 : - Sandalphon FLB will be unlocked after clearing ch.9 on March 7th. - Part 2 of WMTSB3 will include new treasure to upgrade Atma into Ultima

New Stickers : - 26 new stickers will be added on March 7th

Guild War : - Next Boss will be Earth Element - Very Hard and Extreme will become one raid - Extreme+ will become Extreme raid - New Extreme+ raid for people who can One Turn Kill Extreme raid - Increased Tokens and Honors from doing solo - Increased honors from non-crew from 50% to 70% - Removed Silver Badges, Increased Gold Badges reward to 550 - Reduced total items in box 1-4, Increased chance of getting GW weapon in first 4 boxes

Final Rally : - 70% reduced HP after 1st clear

GW Betting / Bookmark : - Crew can no longer see their area - Added 500 crystal / ticket cap - Replaced betting tickets in box with crystals - No more betting in GW May, all remaining tickets will be exchanged to 10 crystal / ticket

Shop Overhaul : - Cerulean Stone : Blue Sky Crystal : 20 to 10 Rainbow Prism : 10 to 5 2 Ancient Cloth : 5 to 3 Basic Primal Anima : 5 to 2 Mithra Anima : 20 to 10 Basic Omega Anima : 10 to 5 Omega Unique Item : 20 to 5 High Orbs : 5 to 2 Whorls : 5 to 1 Dragon Scales : 3 to 2 Quartz : 15 to 10 T1 Anima : 15 to 10 Added New Island Treasures : 5 - Pendants Shop : All SSR Magna Weapons : 5000 to 2500 / 2 to 4 monthly limit Chev Sword : 5000 to 2500 / no change limit2 Weapons : 9500 to 5000 / 1 to 2 monthly limit Added New Rusted Weapons : 300 Renown / 8 monthly limit Removed SR Magna Weapons Removed monthly limit of trading Distinction Adjusted Silver Centrum Trade from 3 to 10

Others : - Anniversary Streaming : March 9th19.00 JST - New Granblue Channel : March 15th and 29th - Replaced Granblue Channel with Granblue TV in April, airing in Tokyo MX - Sandalphon CD Skin will be revealed on stream - New LINE theme - White Day Campaign at CyStore - More information reveals at anniversary stream

March Schedule :

- 2/28 ~ 3/23 : What Makes the Sky Blue III : 000 - 3/13 ~ 3/22 : Alchemist Astray (Rerun) - 3/23 ~ 3/30 : Xeno Ifrit Clash (4th Run) - 3/23 ~ 3/30 : Xeno Sagittarius Clash (3rd Run) - 3/31 ~ 4/8 :New Scenario Event

Sandalphon h╠Âi╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âu╠Âb╠Âe╠Âr╠Ât╠Ây╠ 5☆ After 5☆ : - First ougi gains "White Feather", to be consumed on next ougi - Next ougi becomes "Paradise Lost", gains Light Atk Up and Echo to himself, also gains double cast on skill 2 (permanent) Lv 90 : Skill 2 gains damage cap and healing cap Lv 95 : Passive 1 changes to always remove debuff every turn and gains revitalize Lv 100 : Skill 1 gains Hostility Up and more Def Up

FB IMG 1551942556921

Hoooo damn. That event. It had everything. The lore drop, the story, the characters. The freaking music. Kimura promised and delivered. This entire story line was just pure bliss to read through. And i called it, i can link Shadowverse with GBF now. Cosmology blog incoming.

The ending was one big gut wrencher btw, dont feel ashamed if you cried because hoooh boi did i cry.

DEAR GOD, those anniversay annoucements. Eternals Danchou and Possessed (?) Danchou looks hauntingly good. I want the Lore behind the possessed one NOW.

And lol, Oracles are coming damn soon too. RIP Oracles Doko? memems.

Bro, i only got one of them lmao. Working on Esser, Threo and angry Fukushin right now but that skin is still far away from me.

Next youre going to ask if anyone here has the Super Jew10shoe ski

So...well lucilius raid is up and uhh....

HOLY ******* JESUS CHRIST, HOW CAN I SURVIVED WITHOUT GETTING MY ASS WHOOPED BY THIS DAMN 100% PLAIN DAMAGE REEEEEEEE
FB IMG 1555019914683

ENDRS said:
So...well lucilius raid is up and uhh....

HOLY ******* JESUS CHRIST, HOW CAN I SURVIVED WITHOUT GETTING MY ASS WHOOPED BY THIS DAMN 100% PLAIN DAMAGE REEEEEEEE
D35BQmwWwAAbWRw
Relevant.

Hes not even that great smh.

Princess connect rerun is announced btw with a new collab character attached to it. Im pretty hyped~

Holy damn i just lv100 oldman and anila and oh boi

Screenshot 2019-05-05-11-35-34

They said that last meteor was going to wipe out entire island too

And oldman goes plus ultra on it

For the case this isnt dead.

Planet level Bahamut and nearly every Primal is a given at this point, but we actually got a way higher feat in WTSMB 3. Astral Bahamut was stated that he created stars in the Astral World. This would prolly only scale to Primachs and above but definitly to Bahamut himself, who is his equal as the other half of the omnipotent

Back