• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soooo....anyone here play Granblue fantasy?

Magna fest is coming

22 Million Players Campaign October 14th ~ October 26th Òâ╗Daily single roll Òâ╗Daily 200 crystal Òâ╗x1.5 RP and EXP (Excluding coop) Òâ╗Half AP BP for raids. Òâ╗Half AP for Main Quest and Special Quest Òâ╗Half cost for Raid host mats (T1 and T2 raids) Òâ╗x1.2 Pendant drop + x2 Pendant cap Òâ╗Journey Drop effect doubled --

http://granbluefantasy.jp/sp/pages/?p=21193
FB IMG 1539409870977

Also you add that Player is gran in main anime and djeeta in non-canon episode (i hate it, can you just add both Gran and djeeta in same episode.)

Hizack123 said:
Also you add that Player is gran in main anime and djeeta in non-canon episode (i hate it, can you just add both Gran and djeeta in same episode.)
I have no idea what you just said. Who added what to where?

This verse pulled my interest because Arc System Works released new fighting game for this and it looks goddamn beautiful. I'm downloading the app. And I love ArcSys, my knowledge on UNIEL, Melty Blood, Guilty Gear and Blazblue alone will tell that.

https://youtu.be/9rQs77nbFmw

Also get scared as the sub-genre GBVS is in is as hard or harder to get into than bullet shooters genre like Touhou. Good luck mastering Jump Cancels, Air Reads, Dash Cancels and Combo Executions.

I heard they made it alot more easy to play like 1 special button like persona arena and BBTB for a new player and people who haven't touch console before

I doubt it will be as easy as BBTAG or DBFZ. It will be as easy as P4A but P4A is hard to get in on serious manner. I also doubt it will have special button, I think it's like BB's stylish mode at best. It's 1v1 so I don't think there's autocombos either.

Granblue Fes 2018 Day 2 Summaries

December Updates: Òâ╗Dec 18th, Akasha HL (18man) implemented. It will be harder than Ultimate Bahamut. Weapon details see below. Òâ╗Dec 18th, Tiamat Malice (6man) implemented. It will be harder than Morrigna raid. Òâ╗Dec 27th~30th, Auld Lang Syne, unlike last year It will give Vajra skin instead of SR version of her. Lyria Hopping Snow skin also obtainable from this event. Òâ╗Dec 31st: New Year skin set: Vane, Okto, and Beatrix Òâ╗New Limited char: Shiva Òâ╗New Zodiac char: Kubira (CV.Yui Horie) Òâ╗New Scenario Event: Second Advent. Event char is SR Cassius. Also new illust for Beatrix and Eustace.

Akasha Weapons Òâ╗Axe: Axe and Fist Proficiency chars Big ATK Up, TA Up/Increase dmg when TA Òâ╗Dagger: Sword and Dagger Proficiency chars Big ATK Up, Debuff success up/Increase dmg based on number of enemy's debuff Òâ╗Bow: Bow and Gun Proficiency char Big ATK up, Crit up/Increase dmg when doing Critical Òâ╗Staff : Staff and Harp Proficiency char Big ATK up, Atk up for the first 10 turns/Increase dmg based on self buffs Òâ╗Spear: Spear and Katana Proficiency char Big ATK up, Max HP Up/Increase dmg when HP is 80% or more.(edited)

Future Updates: Òâ╗Gran/Djeeta Eternal skin. Obtainable by recruiting all Juutenshuu. (FLB Unnecessary) Òâ╗Another job skin for those extreme players is being planned. Òâ╗January FLB Char: SSR Anchira. Òâ╗Added solo title for Rose Queen and Tier 3 raids Òâ╗Rise of The Beast: Any missed Gold Nuggets from previous daily mission will be added to Gold Nugget stocks. Òâ╗T1 HL Raids will be adjusted to 6man to 18man raids. Òâ╗Love Live collab event will be added to Side Story. Along with 2nd Year FLB. Òâ╗Rank cap increased to 250

5th Anniversary Update Plans: Òâ╗Feb 28th - Scenario event: What Makes The Sky Blue III Òâ╗Silva and Sandalphon will get 5th Anniversary skin Òâ╗Arcarum character delayed until 5th anniversary. Òâ╗WMTSB III will gives free Atma Weapon x1 Òâ╗Light and Dark will get their Seraphic Weapon. Òâ╗New raid will be added. Its harder than UBHL on Hard difficulty.

Goods related: Òâ╗Soundtrack Vol.6 Promise, Vol.7 Chaos Òâ╗2019 March, Chara Song #16: Sandalphon Òâ╗Light Novel vol.10 on sale 2018 January 30th. Òâ╗Release of "Tsuioku no Archive" Vol.1 and 2

Arcarum Oracle names Òâ╗Justice - Maria Theresa Òâ╗Judgement - Kazzerila (?) Òâ╗Devil - Frau Òâ╗The Star - Geisenborger Òâ╗Temperance - Estariola Òâ╗The Sun - Aranan Òâ╗The Moon - Harzerila Òâ╗The Hanged Man - Caim Òâ╗The Tower - Rozelia Òâ╗Death - Nier P.S This is a rough translations from Katakana

Day 2 challenges rewards: Òâ╗Gold Bar x1 Òâ╗3.000 Crystal Òâ╗1.000.000 Rupies Òâ╗Steel Brick x5 Òâ╗Gold Moon x3 Òâ╗Soul Berries x600 Òâ╗Half Elixirs x150 Òâ╗2500 CP Òâ╗SSR Guaranteed gacha ticket x1 (Pool until Nov 2018) Retweet campaign reward: Òâ╗Sunlight Stone x1 Other reward: Òâ╗1 Chevalier Sword will restocked because Osaka Ryouta (Perci) successed a challenge.

-- Rewatch the stream here: https://www.pscp.tv/granbluefantasy/

New Year's Holiday Campaign December 22nd 2018 ~ January 5th 2019 Òâ╗Daily Gacha Roulette Òâ╗Free daily 200 crystal Òâ╗1.5x RP and EXP (excluding coop) Òâ╗Exclusive Campaign Quest Òâ╗Magnafest, Coopfest & Extrafest (1/2 AP) Òâ╗Journey Drop effect doubled Òâ╗1/2 mats consumed for raid hosting Òâ╗x1.2 Pendant drop + x2 Pendant cap Òâ╗Received 2 Arcarum Ticket daily Òâ╗All Showdown Trial will shown everyday during the period --

https://granbluefantasy.jp/sp/pages/?p=22562
FB IMG 1545385550405

Grid, grid, grid, you say? What, you actually care about grid? Am I not enough? Ah, perhaps not.

I hate trash like you too, for getting me involved into this never ending grind. Just soloing raids all by myself would be enough for all HL content.

Very well...which raid do you want? I'll let you choose.

FB IMG 1545482385251

A letter from Fukuhara vol.II Òâ╗Around May~June, they'll remove the old Scenario Event patterns. The Event might start around 25th of the month or earlier. Òâ╗November story events may not always be Dragon Knights, also December with Society. Òâ╗Around 5th anniversary Daily Extra Quest and 6 Element Quests will removed as daily/weekly, instead it'll become available everyday Òâ╗This year there will be more high-difficulty content update than the usual Òâ╗They'll bring "A Peace of the Pie" event rerun in the future together with FLB Lily (Didn't specify which Lily) Òâ╗The new scenario event for this month (January) will be completely different Òâ╗They're planning to make the Primal Beasts more involved this year https://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=22916

That wind grid is a art of beauty, as expensive as that shit is. Doctor is really high on my class list, i may be finally ready to play STAMINA DARK.

And i am absolutly hyped for 2019, KHR is dropping lit news, especially WMTSB3 and getting rid of rotations.

How were your New year draws btw, People who are still in the thread? Got Shiva and piggy ovo

So some chapters into WMTSB 3 and gosh i love the lore. This really helped me to set Caggy on a good spot. Caggy is definitly planet level.

Edit: I finally finished the avaiable story and god, the cosmology expanded giganticly. Papa KMR, make the Shadowverse cosmology canon to everything please~

Hizack123 said:
Wow sandelphon new form remind me of natsu seven flame mode.
In fact hes currently probably the strongest character in the entire known verse. Guy twatted the same Belial that was roflstomping both Danchou and Primarch power Sandy.

Heresy if you ask me, nothing is stronger than danchou chan or full power Bahamut. Cygames must have gotten sick then they wrote the event.

I really hope not lol. Im fine with SOMETHING our Danchou cant just oneshot, as weird as Sandalphon of all characters being the strongest feel like.

First Witch said:
I really hope not lol. Im fine with SOMETHING our Danchou cant just oneshot, as weird as Sandalphon of all characters being the strongest feel like.
b-but danchou is the strongest there is!

Back