• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soo.. has anyone seen To You, The Immortal?

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Also known as To Your Eternity.

Here's the manga to read online.

It's made by the same creator of A Silent Voice. In summary, an immortal orb is dropped onto the Earth, and its goal is to protect it by constantly evolving and taking the shape of other living beings.

I was actually thinking if this character can become a profile on the wiki.

Let me know your guys' thoughts about it is!

Sounds interesting but I don't think I have the time to check it out but so long as said characters work with the Tiering System you can feel free to create a profile if you wish.

Alright, I can make a profile for the character. Not right now though, still in school.

I would like more input on this though, or at least people who've seen this series before.

Necro, but I wanna see if anyone else saw this before so that Immo can get a profile.

Just stumbled upon this thread, so let me necro it.

I actually follow the manga. I considered making a profile for Fushi before, but I actually have no idea what his best Regenerationn showing is at this point.

I read it. I find it a interesting manga and I've been trying to read it for like two or three years but always putting it off lol. It's so interesting tho but at the same time kinda sadly

Fushi iirc in the early chapters regen'd from being severed into multiple pieces, soo...

Also what type of immortality would he have?

Types 1 & 3. He regenerated from having his head eaten off by the spirit bear in chapter 4. That'd be mid-mid level Regenerationn.

I have started working on a profile. Considering his state after the first encounter with the spirit bear High-Mid is probably ok, I think?

Anyone an idea for durability and speed feats?

Probably Subsonic or something via being able to dodge arrows iirc, but I haven't caught up with the manga in a while.

I've started working on a profile for Fushi that is almost complete but I'm away from my PC and cannot post a preview until Monday/Tuesday.

Back