• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kang han soo CRT fix and upgrade

Pedonar

Username Only
1. Fantasia world

Firstly, the world of Fantasia used to be one world, but it got split into hundreds of thousands of worlds for reasons related to the first angel and the Demon King and it got split to seal the demon king's power. Each world has the same history and fate. and the hero and the Demon King are like the pillars of the world. If either of them dies, the world will be destroyed, and the system will create a new one with different settings that are manipulated by the teaching staff. it means If the hero succeeds in killing the demon king, he will graduate and go back to Earth. If he fails, the system will automatically destroy the world, and the world will reset. From this, he should get a Low 2-C or 2-C rating via death and immortality type 4 cause when the hero fails he will be revived again after 10 seconds. Additionally, due to how the world split works, the people of Fantasia's death doesn’t necessarily mean they are dead because it's like they're sealed into hundreds of versions that weaken them. Their death doesn’t mean anything until all the split worlds are destroyed or the original world is returned to one world. so I think, they should get an immortality type 9

2. abilities removal:
Madness Manipulation
I put it in his profile before because it was mentioned in his stats, but there is a possibility that it was there to indicate how insane Kang Han Soo is.

3. fix:
4. Adding one more key rebirth saga :
he should receive Regeneration Negation (High-Mid) with holy sword nucleon: Although he did not demonstrate any high-mid level feats, there are two reasons to consider
1) The sword was specifically designed to kill the Demon King, who possesses high-rank immortality and regeneration
2) when he was sliced in half, the creator of the mecha questioned why the automatic repair function did not activate

improved Flight ( cause he doesn’t need his wings or the saint to fly now )

improved Enhanced Senses (Can hear someone's heartbeat)

improved Social Influencing and Empathic Manipulation: with fabrication The ability to build trust and relationships can be used to gain influence over others and even control their emotions. The effectiveness of this skill depends on its level. At levels up to B, the user's words are more convincing to their targets than those of their friends, family, and lovers, although the skill is still not perfect. At level A and beyond, the user can make their targets believe or feel as if they are friends, loved ones, or family. Finally, at the transcendent level, the user becomes more trusted by their targets than even the gods.

after becoming Natural Human ( it has a meaning in the verse and it's a new race)
Elemental Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction ( He became loved by the spirits, which enables him to interact with them and control all types of elemental spirits, as shown in chapter 141.)

And he has the power to manipulate EXP , he can absorb and turn it into energy attacks. However, doing so will decrease his level. He can also transfer his EXP to others (Power Modification), but he needs to be careful because transferring a large amount of EXP can cause the destruction of their physical body and soul (Soul manipulation). Additionally, after becoming a natural human, he can absorb 100% of the EXP. Usually, when someone kills, they take only 2% of the EXP, and the rest is lost. But because of his race's effect, he gets 100% of it. This also means that his soul will be absorbed, and once absorbed, he cannot retrieve it even if he gets resurrected with dark energy. In that case, his soul would be replaced and become undead, living in a body without a soul, controlled by the void. (Reference: 123 novel)

And he should get sealing ( He can seal abilities and memories and place them into objects to record and it can be turned into weapons. However, to do so, he has to sacrifice his own abilities ) with black box

The conclusion is he should get a Low 2-C or 2-C rating via death depending on what u think is better cause I don't know, immortality type 4, and possibly 9 ( cause in the rebirth saga he was resurrected from someone that is part of fantasia world), Regeneration Negation (High-Mid), improved Flight, Enhanced Senses, and Social Influencing and Empathic Manipulation.
Power Modification and Soul manipulation

if u think that there's more write it in the comment section cause I'm not sure if I missed something or not, and for some reason, I feel they should get Acausality type 3 : )

about the scans, I will upload the rest of it later, for now just see if what I wrote supports the abilities that i mentioned or not :D

Last edited:
1. Fantasia world

Firstly, the world of Fantasia used to be one world, but it got split into hundreds of thousands of worlds for reasons related to the first angel and the Demon King and it got split to seal the demon king's power. Each world has the same history and fate. and the hero and the Demon King are like the pillars of the world. If either of them dies, the world will be destroyed, and the system will create a new one with different settings that are manipulated by the teaching staff. it means If the hero succeeds in killing the demon king, he will graduate and go back to Earth. If he fails, the system will automatically destroy the world, and the world will reset. From this, he should get a Low 2-C or 2-C rating via death and immortality type 4 cause when the hero fails he will be revived again after 10 seconds. Additionally, due to how the world split works, the people of Fantasia's death doesn’t necessarily mean they are dead because it's like they're sealed into hundreds of versions that weaken them. Their death doesn’t mean anything until all the split worlds are destroyed or the original world is returned to one world. so I think, they should get an immortality type 9
That would be Low 2-C Environmental Destruction via his death. Ressurection and Immortality Type 4 seem fine. I'm not sure about type 9.

2. abilities removal:
Madness Manipulation
I put it in his profile before because it was mentioned in his stats, but there is a possibility that it was there to indicate how insane Kang Han Soo is.
Ok.

Where us it stated that it has control over those elements? The scan just calls it an elemental sword, which would require more context on which elements.

4. Adding one more key rebirth saga :
he should receive Regeneration Negation (High-Mid) with holy sword nucleon: Although he did not demonstrate any high-mid level feats, there are two reasons to consider
1) The sword was specifically designed to kill the Demon King, who possesses high-rank immortality and regeneration
2) when he was sliced in half, the creator of the sword questioned why the automatic repair function did not activate
Seems alright.

improved Flight ( cause he doesn’t need his wings or the saint to fly now )
This should be fine when you get the scan. Also I'd write It like (No longer needs his wings or the saint in order to fly)

Looks ok.

Seems more like just Social Influencing going off the scan.
https://i.gyazo.com/44067d616098713290617e5433099e18.webp

after becoming Natural Human ( it has a meaning in the verse and it's a new race)
Elemental Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction ( He became loved by the spirits, which enables him to interact with them and control all types of elemental spirits, as shown in chapter 141.)
It says he gets their love be it doesn't say he can interact with them from what the first scan states, however, the second scan is fine so it seems ok.

He'd also have limited Absorption (Can absorb EXP). The rest seems fine.

And he should get sealing ( He can seal abilities and memories and place them into objects to record and it can be turned into weapons. However, to do so, he has to sacrifice his own abilities ) with black box
Based on the description it seems fine, though I'll wait for the scan.

if u think that there's more write it in the comment section cause I'm not sure if I missed something or not, and for some reason, I feel they should get Acausality type 3 : )
I don't think Acausality Type 3 is applicable here. There other versions need to be capable of acting in place of another if one falls.

Where us it stated that it has control over those elements? The scan just calls it an elemental sword, which would require more context on which elements.
it was mentioned in the novel I, will replace the scan later
This should be fine when you get the scan. Also I'd write It like (No longer needs his wings or the saint in order to fly)
ok

It says he gets their love be it doesn't say he can interact with them from what the first scan states, however, the second scan is fine so it seems ok.
I will look for the scan later but It was mentioned in the novel
He'd also have limited Absorption (Can absorb EXP). The rest seems fine.
ok
Based on the description it seems fine, though I'll wait for the scan.
I will look for it

I'm not sure how to describe it, but I want to know what ability is being used in this scenario. In this verse, the teaching staff can manipulate anything in the split dimensions, including history and creatures. Anything born in a specific dimension is bound by its rules and limitations. However, one of Kang Han Soo's summoned characters has the ability to reassign creatures to different dimensions or system, which enables them to avoid being affected by the rules and limitations of a that specific dimension

The ability was used to help one of the characters avoid being affected by the world/time reset

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to describe it, but I want to know what ability is being used in this scenario. In this verse, the teaching staff can manipulate anything in the split dimensions, including history and creatures. Anything born in a specific dimension is bound by its rules and limitations. However, one of Kang Han Soo's summoned characters has the ability to reassign creatures to different dimensions or system, which enables them to avoid being affected by the rules and limitations of a that specific dimension

The ability was used to help one of the characters avoid being affected by the world/time reset
someone told me pocket manipulation and resistance to law i hope it correct

And got one more question about this

Can the term 'thousands time amplification' be used? Most likely, you would say yes, but what about when five elements merge into one? Can I use it for x5 ?

Back