• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No CRTs means I've taken to Vs threads for the time being.

The Rules
1. All Sonics are in-character and in Base

2. Only Standard Equipment & No Super Forms

3. Speed and AP are both equalized across the board

4. The fight takes place in an open field in Green Hill Zone

5. No durability-negating hax, everything else is fair game

6. It may be a free-for-all, but that doesn't mean a few Sonic's can't work together in the face of adversity.

7. There will be no Fatehax here.

(Sonic) The Fighters
Moder, Classic, Boom, Pre-Ge, Post-Ge, X, STC, SatAM, AoSTH, OVA, IDW, and Paramount

Aaaaand begin.

You are right, but I think that's Sonic's spindash can counter Sonic's homing attack, but there's Sonic's rings as well

Yeah but it's a chance vs wincons. I don't really see sonic getting out of this one. Sonic drowns Sonic. That's my vote

Idk, Sonic seems to be pretty hard-countered by Sonic. Maybe if Sonic was bloodlused he'd stand a chance against Sonic.

Leaning on Sonic.

Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic, Sonic and Sonic fight to the death and when Sonic is the last one standing, Sonic sweeps in like a vulture to take down Sonic, So my vote goes to Sonic.

I'm inclined to vote for Sonic, but Sonic might actually defeat him, that as long as Sonic is defeated first. I think Sonic is really powerful, but he's nothing without Sonic, who only wins because Sonic helped him, but even they can't defeat Sonic.

In all seriousness... heres how it goes...

12. Movie Sonic (9-B)

11. SatAM Sonic (9-A)

10. IDM Sonic (8-A)

9. Boom Sonic (7-C)

8. Comic Sonic (7-B)

7. OVA Sonic (7-A)

6. Sonic X Sonic (6-C)

Top 5

5. Classic Sonic (5-B+)

4. Modern Sonic (5-A)

Top 3

3. AoSTH Sonic (4-A)

2. Post-Wave Sonic (Low 2-C)

1. Pre-Wave Sonic (Low 2-C)

Anyway for me :

1 Pre Gen Sonic (It is hard to determine who the most Skilled and experienced between him and Modern Sonic, so I think they are equal, and the most Intelligent Sonic)

2 Modern Sonic (It is hard to determine who the most Skilled and experienced between him and Pre Gen Sonic, so I think they are equal, almost the third smartest sonic.)

I think it's hard to rank the rest, especially with Sonics, I don't know anything about them

Modern Sonic probably takes the cake, being arguably the most skilled Sonic and is pretty smart too, also nothing says his Accelerated Development is restricted, so he could improve mid fight.

As for the rest, not really sure, STC Sonic and X Sonic are also pretty good fighters so they have a chance for second place.

Oh yeh I forget about Sonic Accelerated Development and how skilled is X Sonic so

1 Modern Sonic

2 Archie Pre-Gen Sonic

3 X Sonic

They strictly have equal AP. Accelerated Development = Not equal AP which = Against the rules.

Keep in mind if some Sonics are plowing through others they can team up. Case in point, #6

To be fair, accelerafed development can mean gets skilled as the fight goes on as well (kinda like how he learned Chaos Control, Swordsmanship and Extreme Gear in just a few seconds), so it still can help him.

I think Post-Gen and IDW might have similar experience to Modern, since they had events similar to the ones in the game continuity happen or implied to happen.

Also AOSTH's Toon Force and regen might make him tricky to deal with, I could also see him using his Social Influencing to convince some of the other Sonics to form some kind of alliance or something.

Back