• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, you finally acknowledged my new profile.

Anywho, AOSTH Sonic tends to easily try to trick his opponents via disguises, and even has a great 1680.773996x AP advantage, but the problem is that even though he can try to trick Game Sonic, he will have a harder time trying to hit Game Sonic due to the Probability Manipulation he has which can make AOSTH Sonic's chances of hitting miss. Game Sonic doesnt Time Stop in character, nor would AOSTH Sonic try to spam his Time Travel. Overall, Game Sonic is more haxed, but cant really kill AOSTH Sonic due to the aforementioned AP advantage AOSTH Sonic has and how he almost never utilizes Time Stop in character, whereas AOSTH Sonic cant hit Game Sonic.

I'd say Inconclusive for now.

Sonic has all of his equipment, and that includes wisps (some of them ignore durability) and Ring Time which is transmutation

AoSTH Sonic have all his equipment too

I dont think Ring Time would be used on bosses? Doesnt it only work on enemies, or is that just game mechanics?

I don't see why it wouldn't work on AoSTH Sonic. And he still have durability negatung wisps regardless

Super Sonic won't go for Wisps as Super Sonic as quick as he would in base, so I think chances are that Super Sonic actually just purifies AoSTH Sonic's want to kill with his Empathic Manip. Even if he does get hit, which is already unlikely due to Probability Manip, he has several means of Resurrection to come back with a much more serious mindset and usage of hax. Which includes Ring Time and Wisps, meaning AoSTH Sonic's regen won't matter here much if it gets to that point.

My vote is on Super Sonic. Redo this match once the AP is evened out with just their Standard Equipment. That'll be a match worth seeing.

ShakeResounding said:
Super Sonic won't go for Wisps as Super Sonic as quick as he would in base, so I think chances are that Super Sonic actually just purifies AoSTH Sonic's want to kill with his Empathic Manip. Even if he does get hit, which is already unlikely due to Probability Manip, he has several means of Resurrection to come back with a much more serious mindset and usage of hax. Which includes Ring Time and Wisps, meaning AoSTH Sonic's regen won't matter here much if it gets to that point.

My vote is on Super Sonic. Redo this match once the AP is evened out with just their Standard Equipment. That'll be a match worth seeing. </div>
Counted

Sonic kill Super Sonic

Super Sonic use resurrection and come back to life and uses Wisps, BFR or purification

Super Sonic won

I vote for Super Sonic

Theuser789 said:
So? Sonic should easily resist that, since he does things his own way
I mean Sonic has still been tricked as seen in Black Knight, and AOSTH's Social Influence is stupidly good since he's sometimes able to trick Robotnik, and Robotnik is a genius intelligence character who wants Sonic dead

I mean Sonic has still been tricked as seen in Black Knight, and AOSTH's Social Influence is stupidly good since he's sometimes able to trick Robotnik, and Robotnik is a genius intelligence character who wants Sonic dead

Sonic wasn't really tricked in Black Knight? He still went against Merlina's entire plan because he didn't like it, not minding being the bad guy, and he went to slay the dragon even though it would **** up him doing his trials because he thought it was the right thing to do

Back