• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Omega has a massive AP advantage but he can't kill Sonic due to his Type 8. I'm going to go with Sonic.
I thought Sonics Type 8 wasn't applicable?

And while that describes how Sonic possibly survives that doesn't explain how he wins, as he's vastly outclassed by Omega in everything

Burden of proof, who said it was?

I legitimately want to know where he came back in 24 hours.

I thought that someone told you that it wasn't combat applicable, but I'll post the scans.

Here Sonic and Robotnik get erased by the Ultimate Annihilator exploding.

596147D9-0DE9-4CE0-92EC-E460027BCD3E
In the very next panel, Sonic comes back (though he passes out).

E8E027CA-F068-4FB1-B0FA-86BE42858A6D

If he passed out after coming back that is the exact opposite of combat applicable

KO is a thing

@Schnee He gets KO'd, but I'm pretty sure he wakes up soon after. Granted, that doesn't mean Omega can't just beat on him while he's out, but he isn't losing due to getting KO'd by his Type 8.

I mean if he's exhausted from coming back from Type 8, Onega just keeps crushing him and he comes back or just knocks him out through brute force

And said:
@Schnee He gets KO'd, but I'm pretty sure he wakes up soon after. Granted, that doesn't mean Omega can't just beat on him while he's out, but he isn't losing due to getting KO'd by his Type 8.
How long did it take him to wake up? And, uh, why does Archie Sonic has low-mid regen?

sonic passive fate hax would screw omega and he has 2A power null and 2A stats reduction with the sword of acorn and sword of light.

@Gargoyle

Sonic's Type 8 brought him back from Low 2-C Existance Erasure and this was classic Sonic, EoS Pre-Genesis Sonic would be able to survive it no problem knowing that he has far better now that he has a stronger aura.

Are you sure about that? Scourge was quite cocky when he finally became Super how do we know it was thanks to his aura?

It's a likely reason. Because a 2-A should murderstomp a 4-B yet Sonic outlasted Scourge's super form, and Sonic has fate hax to begin with.

Im 50/50 on it really.

Scourge was going to murder Knux's dad for no good reason after tapping into the Master Emerald's power, but I feel like he would humillate somebody as Sonic, as he has been a pain in his ass and would prefer to make him suffer befor killing him.

Let's not forget that Scourge willingly transferred out of his super form. I know he's cocky and prideful, but that's just PIS that can be chalked up to fate.

But to elaborate further, yeah, the thing with Sourge was definitely Fate Hax.

There's no way that Scourge the Hedgehog, who lived his entire life on Moebius with the Anarchy Beryls, couldn't have known his Super Form would leave him drained. To say that would be fallicious, as he's hinted at using the Super Form before and knew fully what would've happened. He can be arrogant and cocky, sure, but he's not stupid. To willingly give up your power and become drained? To suddenly forget the giant drawback of reverting? That's not normal.

Plus the Sword of Acorns is gonna be able to drain Omega of all his powers, Power Null him, and leave him as a withered husk that can't do a thing.

Oh yeah, and Sonic FRA.

I am the only one thinking that it was bullshit who Sonic defeated Scourge? He just make him un-transfrom and "cuz lol nega earth logic" he drained his own power.

But yeah Fate hax is broken as Mammoth Mogul explained, is just the multiverse wanting Sonic to be alive or something.

Going for him via Fate manip. then.

EDIT: I think it would be a stomp if this wasnt True Form Omega as he has some great resistances.

Back