• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We went over this. Knuckles was a 4-D being for all of five minutes.

Regardless of this, I still didn't say Enerjak's was better, because I know pretty darn well that Homura's mindhax is real good.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I hate Dragon Ball and you ain't hearing me threatening Seppuku over passive mindhax Xenoverse.
That's because passive mindhax is wank.

(Also why do you hate DB? ovo)

@Saikou I think you're taking this a little too personally. Or I might be after what I've heard about you.

I need more info on Archie's multiverse and how it works now

For no particular reason

(Send it on my nessage wall)

No.

The mindhaxes is simply too much for sonic to weakened since it beyond anything Sonic ever faced. It is similar to how you cannot stop someone driving a truck, even thougj you can stop someone riding a bicycle.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
No.
The mindhaxes is simply too much for sonic to weakened since it beyond anything Sonic ever faced. It is similar to how you cannot stop someone driving a truck, even thougj you can stop someone riding a bicycle.
that's quite the good analogy

Homu Sweet Homu said:
No.
The mindhaxes is simply too much for sonic to weakened since it beyond anything Sonic ever faced. It is similar to how you cannot stop someone driving a truck, even though you can stop someone riding a bicycle.
^^^^^

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic's holy manipulation passively nullifies the opponent, which Homura has no resistance to.
An analogy for this would be if someone tried to shoot you with a gun but you(Sonic) make the gun(mindhax) disappear(holy manip).

Dragopentling said:
Is Homura necessarily WEAK to Holy like Fire is to Water, though?
The holy manip works on anyone who has negative intent. Even Perfect chaos, who wasn't evil and was just angry was still effected.

The thing is, Sonic's holy manipulation being passive means that it's already in effect.

Homura's mindhax is subconscious so it still needs to be activated.

She gets nullified before getting her mindhax off.

How does Sonic's null work again? Like, what are its feats? Not trying to debunk (yet), just curious. Is it power drain?

Obviously, I mean without the sword.

Sonic nullified Perfect Chaos and was affecting Enerjak with it. It's more like it shuts down powers than drains. Sword of Acorns is the one that drains.

So what completely prevents the possibility of Homura just deleting those abilities with a single handclap?

Also, what RKGenki mentioned much earlier reminded me of the Arceus factor, where multiple Arceus are practically just avatars in different universes, and that the real Arceus is a formless entity. Since Homura basically has what Ultimate Madoka has, but in a smaller dose, and is still comfortably 2A, shouldn't we think more about that factor, too? I mean, unless if Arceus's case turns out to be way different. Correct me if I'm wrong, sry.

Artifical Intelligence Concept.

But no, Ult. Madoka and Akuma Homura are = in power iirc.

GoldSingingDragons said:
Who and why said that Akuma Homura is weaker than Madokami? It was clearly stated that AI is the strongest concept in PMMM by far.
Homura has that mindhax but otherwise Madoka is way more versatile.

Basically UKG > Madoka > Homura in terms of their skill set.

Back