• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So.....

What wins out?

Or is that Incon? Which would honestly make my head spin

Which is Incon if you can't tell which side Stomps

But I still want to know what the general consensus is

No, it isn't.

If one side stomps but you can't determine which one, it's a stomp regardless. It simply happens that the two sides can't agree

I'm thinking Sonic will nullify Homura since he's used it on Enerjak while he was controlling Knuckles's mind, plus he's still kinda a lot stronger.

Of course unlike with Enerjak where he didn't want to hurt Knuckles, Sonic has no reason to hold back here.

Kaltias said:
No, it isn't.

If one side stomps but you can't determine which one, it's a stomp regardless. It simply happens that the two sides can't agree
You just agreed with me right there

"if you can't tell which side Stomps"

Didn't we previously agree that the mindhax will work? Expecially considering that it seems he resisted Enerjak's thanks to his Holy manip. If he gets affected it's over, regardless if she gets weakened or not

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I could have worded it better, but I didn't say it was enough to resist Homura's mindhax.

What I did say is that the holy manipulation can weaken her.
Shadow himself said it wasn't enough to resist

RKGenki said:
Didn't we previously agree that the mindhax will work? Expecially considering that it seems he resisted Enerjak's thanks to his Holy manip. If he gets affected it's over, regardless if she gets weakened or not
Sonic resisted Enerjak's mindhax in base, that holy manipulation is more effective in Sonic's 2-A keys.

Schnee One said:
You just agreed with me right there

"if you can't tell which side Stomps"
I didn't. "Inconclusive because idk" isn't a thing.

This isn't a case of both having equal chances.

If mindhax after being weakened isn't enough Sonic curbs.

If it's still too much for his resistance Homura does

That still isn't enough to resist, you even said that. And Homu as a 7-B has already a better feat than Enerjak

Chaos Knuckles does perceive a larger multiverse than Madoka though. It's not just Sonic's and Mega Man's multiverse but there's also Illumina's universe sized dreamworlds, each are made from the dreams of every being in the multiverse. The Chaos Force encompasses this.

Of course, the much weaker Hyper Knuckles resists 2-A mindhax but that still didn't stop Enerjak from corrupting his mind and possessing him, turning him into his avatar. Not claiming it's better but I'm simply throwing it out there.

Even if Homura's mindhax is better, I still don't think that stops her from having that nullified along with the rest of her energies.

An infinitesimal part of Madoka (one LoC assistant) perceives the entirety of 2 multiverses though, and there are an unknown amount of them that compose only a part of Madoka. It's not just one multiverse. I still think there isn't enough to say it can null a mind hax quite a bit stronger than what it has shown to weaken, considering Homu did that as a 7-B

For some reason I have the urge to make the stomp match that is Apocalymon vs Knuckles.....

Btw Type 1 Abstraction is odd to me honestly. So you need to show being able to touch abstracts to do literally anything to them?

A type 1 abstract is literally the abstraction itself, so if per say, one is a type 1 abstract that embodies a concept, unless you have feats of affecting concepts directly you can't affect it

You can still affect eventual avatars, but that wouldn't matter much to the main self

I've seen some Madoka Magica before so I'm aware about the other nonexistent multiverse in it.

What I was saying is that Archie's is much bigger than that and neither multiverse is non-existent, so there's more to perceive, since both Mega Man's and Sonic's multiverses have infinite universes and on top of that, all of those dreamworlds coming from Illumina's Maginaryworld.

Thing is, Homura has no resistance to such nullification, it works faster because it's actually passive vs subconscious, and even Kal said it would work.

Type 1 abstracts are pure non-corporeal abstractions.

You need feats of affecting the abstraction because otherwise you aren't affecting them to begin with.

It's the same as needing non physical interaction to punch ghosts, but with abstractions

I didn't say it wouldn't work, I said it isn't enough. On Knuckles it only weakened the effect of the mind hax, it didn't nullify it outright. And I know the multiverse in Archie is bigger, but what perceives 2 multiverses (one being nonexistent doesn't matter much, considering UM already manifested in it when it still existed) is just a minimal fraction of Madoka

RKGenki said:
I didn't say it wouldn't work, I said it isn't enough. On Knuckles it only weakened the effect of the mind hax, it didn't nullify it outright. And I know the multiverse in Archie is bigger, but what perceives 2 multiverses (one being nonexistent doesn't matter much, considering UM already manifested in it when it still existed) is just a minimal fraction of Madoka
Because Enerjak resisted it. Homura doesn't have resistance.

Can I see a feat of it completely nullifying stuff? And the aura directly affecting a concept and not a manifestation/avatar?

Yeah, Perfect Chaos, which is mentioned where Sonic was fighting Enerjak.

Enerjak is a concept, his avatars are just him corrupting Echidnas through possession and affecting Chaos Force beings through their manifestations is already a thing.

Back