• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was going to question how that makes sense, but then I remembered key to time doctor fighting the black guardian...

REgardless, tho, sonic prolly gets mindhaxed before he can use said hax

So I'm reading through the Ancient Walkers' profile

Aren't they just part of the Chaos Force? They seem to be to the Chaos Force what the LoC assistants are to Madoka

Chaos Force beings like the Ancient Walkers are described as becoming one with it.

When beings become one with the Chaos Force, it's in a literal sense. When Knuckles did, there's a panel of his head encompassing everything.

But when they were killed the Chaos Force was still there right?

This is starting to sound like type 3 AE. They embody the Chaos Force, but destroying it isn't needed to kill them from what I understood

Well this ended up being a bigger debate then I expected

So General consensus, who Stomps who?

I will vote for Sonic.

He has a way to counter Homura's mindhax with his holy manipulation, even Kal said it would work.

Even assuming that Homura's mindhax is better than Enerjak's (I'm not too sure about this TBH), it's subconscious. While it mimics passive speed, it still has to be activated. Sonic's holy manipulation will work faster as it derives from an aura that is always actively protecting him. As his holy manipulation serves as nullification, he can nullify Homura, and thus that AP difference will show. He also resists conceptual manipulation and law manipulation which are PMMM's bread and butter. At this point, he can just think "I want her gone" and thus the Concept of Evil goes boom.

WTF, Sonic vs Homura, didn't she stomp Sonic so hard that no argument was actually made in that thread and everyone agreed with it and got it closed?

MYHERO said:
WTF, Sonic vs Homura, didn't she stomp Sonic so hard that no argument was actually made in that thread and everyone agreed with it and got it closed?
To be fair, at that time Sonic didn't have some of the stuff he has now.

Not sure why you voted, as I stated the match is a stomp either way

Kinda wonder how Sonkc would Handke UKG....

Schnee One said:
Not sure why you voted, as I stated the match is a stomp either way
Kinda wonder how Sonkc would Handke UKG....
I guess because I wanted to be nice.

Yeah UKG is a tough one, I don't know. Fate said that Sonic would beat Lavos even if Lavos resisted conceptual manipulation.

UKG kinda did beat Lavos

IDK, after this I may make it, despite being a stomp there's actually solid debate

Homura's mind hax

Homura as a 7-B mindhaxed Madoka, who resists UKG's curses of which the amount that passed through Homura's shield is enough to create and control the AoC, who would've become 2-A while still under UKG's control. Keep in mind that UKG is at the very least galaxy sized, and possibly multiverse sized. Madoka is also composed of all of the multiverse's magical girls, which upon becoming part of the LoC as LoC assistants gain 2-A cosmic awareness + Madoka's memories, and all of them compose just a fraction of Madoka's mind. Nedless to say, as a 2-A it's way, waaaaaay stronger than this

Sonic's resistance

Sonic has resisted Enerjak's mindhax as a 4-B, who was able to corrupt Chaos Knuckles, while a weaker Hyper Knuckles resists 2-A mindhax from Master Mogul.

Dunno you, but the former to me is more impressive.

Also has the holy manip shown to weaken mind hax or the likes? And if it did, what's not to say that he reisted Enerjak's mind hax due to that?

@Gar I think UKG curbs, I don't think Sonic has anything to put her down. I don't even know if he can affect her. Conceptual manip is useless as her concept was already erased, and in the worst case scenario she regens, while she has her wall of passives including two different fate haxes that are similar to Sonic's.

Madoka is a bit fairer as conceptual manip should be enough to defeat her, but she has the same passives + type 5 acausality

This is ignoring the slight possibility of PMMM 2-As becoming infinitely above baseline. Nothing certain, but there might be something

If Akuma Homura's mindhax is far stronger than Homulilly's, Sonic's resistance as a 2-A should also be far stronger than his 4-B who already resists that mindhax from Enerjak. I can also add in that Chaos energy can be used to restore someone's mind.

I don't see her having mindhax making a difference when she's being passively weakened faster than it activates.

Day that happens is the day Archie is High 2-A again OvO.

>Infinitely above baseline PMMM

Welp time to make UKG vs. Metatron and redeem that shitty 2-A royale thread

@Shadow didn't people already told you that we can't just assume that sonic's resistance would get upgraded as well, and we would need actual feats supporting this?

MYHERO said:
@Shadow didn't people already told you that we can't just assume that sonic's resistance would get upgraded as well, and we would need actual feats supporting this?
I wasn't even arguing about the mindhax not working. What I was saying is that the holy manipulation works faster.

@Shadow if you put something about mind hax not working in your comment. I'm gonna respond to it regardless if it is your main point or not.

MYHERO said:
@Shadow if you put something about mind hax not working in your comment. I'm gonna respond to it regardless if it is your main point or not.
I literally never said that. Heck I said I wasn't sure if Homura's or Enerjak's mindhax was better.

All I was saying is that Sonic has good mindhax resistance.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If Akuma Homura's mindhax is far stronger than Homulilly's, Sonic's resistance as a 2-A should also be far stronger than his 4-B who already resists that mindhax from Enerjak. I can also add in that Chaos energy can be used to restore someone's mind.

I don't see her having mindhax making a difference when she's being passively weakened faster than it activates.

Day that happens is the day Archie is High 2-A again OvO.
Did I read that wrong?

@Shadow I asked a question about the holy manip, I don't have time to read through the blog rn. Btw imo Homulily's mind hax seems better than Enerjak's

About the infinitely above baseline stuff, the possibility is there, but I need to find more proofs for that

I could have worded it better, but I didn't say it was enough to resist Homura's mindhax.

What I did say is that the holy manipulation can weaken her.

@Zach I didn't even bring the proofs...

@Shadow I mean, if he's mindhaxed the match is over even if she gets weakened

RKGenki said:
@Shadow I asked a question about the holy manip, I don't have time to read through the blog rn. Btw imo Homulily's mind hax seems better than Enerjak's

About the infinitely above baseline stuff, the possibility is there, but I need to find more proofs for that
Yeah, the holy manipulation has weakened mind hax actually. Just go to where it says Enerjak Reborn on the blog.

Back