• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What reasons because I don't think you read the above

Not because the reasons are bad, but because you generally don't read other reasons

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I still don't see how Sonic is handling conceptual mindhax
The mindhax being conceptual doesn't make a difference since Sonic tanks the conceptual stuff.

The question you should be asking is whether Enerjak's or Homura's mindhax is better. Ultimate Madoka is made up of the LOC assistants which can individually contain her memories, but Chaos Knuckles is OMG I can't even count how much higher on the 2-A scale he is and I of course mentioned Illumina's dreamworlds which adds to the size of the multiverse Chaos Knuckles can perceive.

Then I pointed out that Sonic's holy manipulation can still nullify Homura passively, thus the above doesn't matter and he would literally SMT his way to victory, since Sonic tanks everything else.

kinda hilarious that Sonic KINDA stomps Devil Homura, but in turn gets ROFL stomped (literally) by Goddess Madoka...but from what was discussed here, including a key ability called Holy Manipulation, it makes sense.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
And just when I said that....

Sonic no longer a Tier 2? OMG it's divine intervention.

Meanwhile, Bill is somewhere in his own dimension crying in the corner.

Real talk, though....Sonic getting ridiculous upgrades make this more interesting. Now we need UKG vs Sonic....unless that's already being made...

The real cal howard said:
Sonic loses to Homura. His resistance to mindhax seriously pales to Homura's potency. By a wide margin at that.
probably gonna need more supporters to even out playing field. while I do think the argument for Sonic is quite solid (for now, at least), there's more arguing in Sonic's favor than Homura's in this thread

P.S. Where the Puella Magi team at??

MYHERO said:
@Shadow Do you agree with Cal?
Cal might have a point had I used Sonic's mindhax resistance as an argument, but I didn't.

Homura's mindhax, even if it is better than Enerjak's won't matter when Sonic nullifies Homura faster than it activates.

Honestly don't know where they are, but Sonic gets Nihilus'd here. He has literally every advantage except for the one that keeps him from losing quickly.

To put it in perspective, Homura mindhaxed a concept that has resistance to conceptual mind manipulation, and her mind is infinite minds at that, and that was when Homura was tier 7. Enerjak mindhaxed Chaos Knuckles, a 3D being with 2-A power. That's his best mindhax feat from all I've heard.

Honestly don't know what feat it could be that would put it above this, but knowing the verse with it being Masadaverse with furries, I wouldn't need put it above them.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"Chaos Knuckles, a 3D being with 2-A power"

Him becoming one with the Chaos Force kinda implies he's not a 3D being.
We went over this. Knuckles was a 4-D being for all of five minutes.

Back