• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The first thing is yeah, Homura's mindhax.

Sonic has resisted Enerjak's mindhax as a 4-B, who was able to corrupt Chaos Knuckles, while a weaker Hyper Knuckles resists 2-A mindhax from Master Mogul.

Sonic has his passive holy manipulation which can affect 2-As, so maybe it could weaker her.

If Homura's mindhax is useless, Sonic's vastly superior AP advantage and non-physical interaction with concepts would do her in.

@Fate

He resists from Enerjak but idk the latter's feats when it comes to Jedi mind tricks

Edit: nvm

@Shadow Well, Homura passively mindhaxed a 2-A as a tier 7 herself. And I think Madoka as of now has resistance to it from UKG which sort of makes the feat even stronger. Couple that with her skyrocketing in power since then and that means her potency as of now should be pretty bs too.

@Kaltias I haven't been up to date with PMMM so I'm generally just getting the first question done with, tbh. I don't know which mind feat or resistance should be superior here, myself.

Unless the mindhax resistance gets the same level of massive scaling as Sonic's AP in which case, I'd think it's game.

But I'd rather just spectate on this one since I'm not up to date with one verse and barely know the other.

Questions:

1) Is the 2-A mind hax a "mind hax that works on a 2-A guy" or "mind hax that works on a 4-D being that encompasses/perceive the entire multiverse"?

2) What's the mechanic behind the holy manip?

@Kaltias Holy Manip weakens anything related to negative/evil energies. It worked on Perfect Chaos who wasn't even evil, just angered, and was working on Enerjak.

Homura as a 7-B mindhaxed Madoka, who resists UKG's curses of which the amount that passed through Homura's shield is enough to create and control the AoC, who would've become 2-A while still under UKG's control. Madoka is also composed of all of the multiverse's magical girls, which upon becoming part of the LoC gain 2-A cosmic awareness. Nedless to say, as a 2-A it's way stronger than this

Btw mindhax isn't everything Homura has going for her, that's just her standing there. There's still her law manip (or whatever she did there) which turned Madoka back into her 10-B self who didn't exist anywhere in the multiverse's history and despite Madoka's type 5 acausality

@RK The case in point is that if Sonic gets past the passive mindhax he has enough scaling of 2-A to quite literally flick Homura out of existence with a thought on a conceptual level since while not infinite, he's still on zomg-I-can'-teven-count-how-many-times-above baseline ballpark in this incarnation.

Kaltias said:
Questions:

1) Is the 2-A mind hax a "mind hax that works on a 2-A guy" or "mind hax that works on a 4-D being that encompasses/perceive the entire multiverse"?

2) What's the mechanic behind the holy manip?
Chaos Knuckles is capable of perceiving the entire multiverse, as he became one with the Chaos Force, depicted as when his head is shown encompassing all of time and space.

Holy manipulation passively nullifies beings with negative/evil energies, like it did with Perfect Chaos and Enerjak, although the latter was resisting its effects.

The "mind hax scaling" for Homura is something like this:

There are an unknown amount of LoC assistants, and we know that their minds can essentially be a backup copy for Madoka's cosmic awareness (Sayaka did that)

All of their minds are a fraction of Madoka's, so the latter's mind would be able to perceive more than that.

Madoka also resists mindhaxing curses from UKG.

Homulilly subconsciously mindhaxed her as soon as she manifested inside of the labyrinth.

Akuma Homura is leagues upon leagues above that

It should be noted that Sonoc's aura nullifies magic to a degree. While in Base Form, he was unaffected by the magical spells of Finitevus and Master Mogul without conscious effort. Not sure what this would include in Homura's arsenal.

Merlin Magic

She is resistant to magic nullification.

Plus the stuff that Homura does as Akuma Homura isn't really magic anymore, she is neither a magical girl nor a witch

The passive holy thing to weaken evil related beings should work though, if it affects abstracts/conceptual beings.

Homura is like the concept of Evil itself. That power seems tailor made against her.

FateAlbane said:
@RK The case in point is that if Sonic gets past the passive mindhax he has enough scaling of 2-A to quite literally flick Homura out of existence with a thought on a conceptual level since while not infinite, he's still on zomg-I-can'-teven-count-how-many-times-above baseline ballpark in this incarnation.
Ye I know, but he'd also need to start with it considering the law-or-whatever-it-is-manip is the only thing we saw her do aside from rewriting the multiverse and mindhaxing, and I don't see resistance to it on Sonic's profile

This reminds me that I still haven't done the abstract existence revision thread for PMMM reeee.

But yeah, it'd work. I was mostly asking to understand what gets noped

@RK Nah. People lower than this Sonic can kind of punch or energy blast Type 1 Abstracts into oblivion from what I heard.

@Fate ye I know, but he'd also need to start with it considering the law-or-whatever-it-is-manip is the only thing we saw her do aside from rewriting the multiverse and mindhaxing, and I don't see resistance to it on Sonic's profile

His super form resists conceptual manipulation and law manipulation, due to being unaffected while tanking the Super Genesis Wave, which can rewrite the multiverse on a conceptual level down to its tiniest details.

I don't think punching a type 1 abstract is effectively possible, unless they punched their avatars

A type 1 abstract doesn't have a form, it's just the abstraction itself

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
They are able to manifest in the areas they want to. Mogul blasted through the manifestations of The Ancient Walkers.
So their avatars

@Gar fiction can only get you so far. Unless they threw a punch at nothing and destroyed the abstraction, which is just silly

Blasting a manifestation is not the same as blasting the abstraction though.

There is a reason if Homura doesn't have non physical interaction via touching Madoka's avatar

Kaltias said:
There is a reason if Homura doesn't have non physical interaction via touching Madoka's avatar
^it's not the same as directly affecting the abstraction itself

@Shadow

So he blasted the manifestations but still affected their abstract selves?

Back