• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We don't know too much due to Akuma Homura's limited screen time. But she said that she has the power to oppose Madoka, so they are likely equal

Legit not once Homura talked about concepts in Rebellion.

She was saying that it's the strongest human emotion. And no you don't see Homura "beating Madokami". You see Madoka being caught off guard and Homura taking a piece of the LoC

Yes, but we'd need more proof than Homura's word before we can say that she is actually superior to them.

Like, an actual battle between them

@Gold you... do know there is a sequel to Rebellion in the works? We even had a concept movie released for it.

Also it being the last potential movie doesn't validate anything.

SomebodyData said:
@Gold you... do know there is a sequel to Rebellion in the works? We even had a concept movie released for it.
Also it being the last potential movie doesn't validate anything.
Well I actually follow the franchise and that's why (no offense) know more. It's abandoned. They are adapting magia record game which probably will be spin-off.

Yeah but you see, that statement just isn't enough.

It could be the last sentence that we'll ever hear from Akuma Homura for all I care, it doesn't mean that it's enough

@Zach He tanked the Super Genesis Wave from Eggman and Wily, who were using the seven Chaos Emeralds as an amp to rewrite both of their multiverses down to the tiniest details in order to be literal gods. Basically, anyways.

That's actually speculation. The official reasoning is that Urobuchi was working on the Godzilla anime movies at the time, and they saw what happened with Psycho-Pass 2 (Which is basically what would happen if they released PMMM without Urobuchi).

It's possible to have been abandoned, but officially it isn't. Even Magia Record was already stated to be a bridge for the fanbase in the time for the movie to begin production.

SomebodyData said:
That's actually speculation. The official reasoning is that Urobuchi was working on the Godzilla anime movies at the time, and they saw what happened with Psycho-Pass 2 (Which is basically what would happen if they released PMMM without Urobuchi).

It's possible to have been abandoned, but officially it isn't. Even Magia Record was already stated to be a bridge for the fanbase in the time for the movie to begin production.
Thank f***, cause I really wanted my sequel film xD The spinoff is pretty much an appetizer, then

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I mean, the best matches I can find for Sonic are Digimons lol.
tbh, battles against DigiGods are more fitting than Sonic than against moe moe magical girls that delete or rewrite you in a heartbeat

I'm sticking to what I said about why Sonic takes it.

Homura's in that bad spot where she either stomps if you can't get past the mindhax or gets stomped if you do.

@MYHERO I mean, you kinda have to put Sonic against strong 2-As because he's ridiculously high into the tier, has pretty good hax, and he no-sells a lot of shit. Heck, Fate was even saying that Sonic stomps Lavos.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@MYHERO I mean, you kinda have to put Sonic against strong 2-As because he's ridiculously high into the tier, has pretty good hax, and he no-sells a lot of shit. Heck, Fate was even saying that Sonic stomps Lavos.
So Sonic is in a weird place where he either stomps or gets stomped.

Back