• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog Revision Project

@Paleomario66

I think the main universe only being referenced in that Guide can be chalked up to the fact that it's the only place of relevance.

Here are all of the universes in canon: There is the main timeline, Sonic CD's bad future, all ten alternate endings in Shadow the Hedgehog, Blaze's Dimension, the World of Camelot, and the Arabian Nights' reality. The latter two might not count, but the bad future and the alternate ending should count at least.

So guys are you sure Planet level base Sonic is okay? Cause that would make virtually ever base Sonic character Planet level which seems a bit much

First of all, I was talking about Sonic himself.

Ok.

Second, how is that description for Excalibur Sonic mean it's not usable?

It's a story told by a book, never happened in verse.

Third, Solaris is not 2-B.

He was going to destroy all the timelines in past, present and future and was implied to be higher dimensional.

Fourth, the MFTL+ feat makes no sense to scale to.

Solaris and Time Eater are going to be downgraded to MFTL+ since Alien X was rated Infinite Speed and downgraded for a similar reason, so they could scale from that.

Charmie? Don't you mean Cream?

Also added.

The Sonic Game Multiverse is REALLY vague. 2-C is best.

Illumina dreamed Maginaryworld into existence, a world in which the dreams of beings across multiple dimensions coalesce together becoming reality, turning into entire worlds and universes of their own. Maginaryworld also contains a realm known as the 4th Dimension, where all the innumerable dreamworlds are stored. The dreamwords are part of the Sonic verse.

Source? I can't find anything that says that.

Sonic's multiverse isn't 2-B sized.

Alien X has MFTL+ feats, though. Solaris and the Time Eater do not.

Source? I can't find anything that says that.

Really i literally posted the image book from the end of the game, here at the end of video.

Sonic's multiverse isn't 2-B sized.

Ok, but it should be 2-C.

Alien X has MFTL+ feats, though. Solaris and the Time Eater do not.

But they should not be Unknown in speed.

So guys what do we make of the Chaos Emeralds being drained from the Dark Gaia feat?

Eggman drained the negative energy of the emeralds, which scales Dark Gaia to Perfect Chaos.

So guys are you sure Planet level base Sonic is okay? Cause that would make virtually ever base Sonic character Planet level which seems a bit much.

Yes and in my blog i explained why it's not a problem.

Yeah, I could see Solaris being 2-C, if he wasn't only going to threaten the universe. Maybe a Low 2-C, likely 2-C would be a good rating?

Stop using Sonic Shuffle to scale to Solaris, that is super wanky. You are picking up a Party Game non-canon spin-off and applying it to a mainline game released almost 10 years later.

Also, Physical Multiverse =/= Dream Multiverse.

@Paleomario66

Judging by the wording of your source , it's a world where "dreams and reality coexist". It's not stated stated to "coexist with reality".

Maginaryworld itself is made up from a likely 2-B amount of Dreams which are all seperate realities .

But it's irrelevant anyhow as Sonic Shuffle is like, SUPER non-canon.

Just because the game is party bad doesn't mean its not canon as the game unites Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy from the events of SA1 and any one of these games could have happened at the same period prior to the following games. World of God also said that everything is canon.

Random1201 said:
@Paleomario66
Judging by the wording of your source , it's a world where "dreams and reality coexist". It's not stated stated to "coexist with reality".

Maginaryworld itself is made up from a likely 2-B amount of Dreams which are all seperate realities .

But it's irrelevant anyhow as Sonic Shuffle is like, SUPER non-canon.
I really don't see how. It is said that it is held together by the Precioustone, "a jewel created from the hopes and dreams of people living in different dimensions." So that means not EVERY dream is a separate universe.

I honestly agree with the upgrade for base sonic, but Super Sonic shouldn't be upgraded. He has done too many tier 5 feats, and he has only 3 tier 2 feats.

Also, Super Sonic shouldn't be scaled to Solaris. He only defeated Solaris via attacking his consciousness, Sonic himself stated that he didn't beat him, plus Eggman stated that Sonic never stood a chance against Solaris, and far more reasons

I thought Sonic's tier 2 feats were considered outliers since he struggled with less then universal consistently

Tier 2 feats were important and central about the plot. Also Sera did indeed upgraded the page to that, but she had to revert it.

Paleomario66 said:
@Arceus: Though think Super Sonic should be 4-A to Low 2-C, I agree with you on Sonic not scaling to Solaris.

I agree with Low 2-C Super Sonic. However, why should a character that have done pretty much no tier 2 feats be upgraded like this when characters that have plenty of tier 2 feats can't be upgraded

ArceusBowser44 said:
Why should a character that have done pretty much no tier 2 feats be upgraded like this when characters that have plenty of tier 2 feats can't be upgraded
Because the characters that you imply jumped heavily to that tier without any reasons at all while there is a reason, which i wrote into my blog that justifies that along with images and what Sera told us.

Dark649 said:
Tier 2 feats were important and central about the plot. Also Sera did indeed upgraded the page to that, but she had to revert it.
But Sonic has only 3 tier 2 feats anyway:

Tier 5 feats: Scaling to all Eggman machines (a few Eggman machines are Large Planet level), Beated Metal Overold, Eggman's grandfather confirmed that even in the Classic Era the emeralds were a Planet busting weapon, Defeated Chaos, Defeated Dark Gaia and a few more that i have missed.

Tier 2 feats: Egg Salamander, Time Eater (insconsistent BTW, since Classic Super Sonic was able to damage Time Eater as well....), Egg Wizard, Plus, Egg Wizard and Salamander come from the 2 Rush games,making the thing even more inconsistent.

Dark649 said:
ArceusBowser44 said:
Why should a character that have done pretty much no tier 2 feats be upgraded like this when characters that have plenty of tier 2 feats can't be upgraded
Because the characters that you imply jumped heavily to that tier without any reasons while there is a reason, which i wrote into my blog that justifies that along with images and what Sera told us.

But that character (Sonic) has only 3 tier 2 feats in comparision to the other tiers and his feats are also really inconsistent.

Also, just one thing, are you talking about Mario? Because if you are, just to let you know, Mario has done tier 2 feats since Legend of the Seven Stars...

@ArceusBowser44

Read theblog posted in the OP.

Machinery cannot tap into the "true" power of the Chaos Emerald via their lack of positive energy.

Does Egg salamander really count? I think the Stuff in Sonic Rush was caused by the two Emeralds together in the same dimension causing an imbalance I don't recall the Salamander really doing that much

Given that this thread is turning rather chaotic, would it be better to move it to the staff only board?

Random1201 said:
@ArceusBowser44
Read theblog posted in the OP.

Machinery cannot tap into the "true" power of the Chaos Emerald via their lack of positive energy.
Alright. And? Sonic has still FAR more tier 5 feats. Plus, the tier 2 feats are inconsistent.

It seems you all did not properly understood my blog:

The Tier 5 feats are for the base states. A lot of Eggman machines are featless, which are scaled through powerscaling.

Eggman grandfather developed the eclipse cannon, which was powered by the emeralds and was said to pierce the stars and Eggman using the same power developed a 4-A machine, which scales to all the super states, which brings a lot of tier 4 feats.

The Tier 2 feats are consistent since that's the true power of the emeralds born from positive emotion, feelings and desire as explained by Tikal and that's consistent with the events of the games.

Mario will never be tier 2 since the many threads to debunk about it, also DynoBlack and the Discussion Rules told me that every tier 2 Mario upgrade threads will be closed.

Back