• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog Revision Project

Dark649 said:
Mario will never be tier 2 since the many threads to debunk about it, also DynoBlack and the Discussion Rules told me that every tier 2 Mario upgrade threads will be closed.
True. Though as for Mario, that is only if they are trying to scale Mario and Luigi to Dreamy Bowser and Zeekeeper.

Except the Final Egg Blaster didn't use any chaos emeralds in the first place so I don't think you can scale it like that

But the Chaos Emeralds should be stronger than any machines Eggman can create, as he constantly seeks them for his power. That's why the Super forms were upgraded to 5-A, likely 4-A several months ago.

Wrong it was calced at 4-A and it scales, laslty this is turning into a boring Mario thread. Ant should move this into a Stuff only board.

No I don't mean the finale Egg Blaster I meant the thing Black Doom said about the Eclipse Canon Proto calced at continent level

That feat is impossible to be only continent level, piercing the stars implies 4-C to 4-A power. He was like more referring to the feat that was used with Shadow Emeralds to destroy the President House and everything around it, but that's more like Country level.

I mean the statement that it could pierce Stars from Black Doom Proto calced it at continent level I'm not saying the Eclipse Canon isn't planet level I'm just saying how strong that particular feat was calced at

The stars are structures bigger than the dwarf stars, so that's impossible for that calc to be continent level and Proto did a bad and wrong calc with the aim to downplay.

I will move this thread to the staff board. Regular members are not allowed to reply anymore.

I'm only unsure about the Chaotix scaling to Modern Sonic since they haven't been active since Sonic Heroes (I think) but since Forces may change that.

The Chaotix fought Team Dark, Team Amy and tried to distract Metal Overlord in Heroes. In Shadow the Hedgehog Espio helped Shadow fight Eggman while Vector Black Doom in the infamous computer room. Lastly they are part of the resistance and that's about them. I hope to see them fight again after a long time since they will contribute to save the planet.

'''This is a STAFF ONLY thread. ''Don't'' derail it with irrelevant nonsense.'''

1. Maybe this was addressed early, but if we're doing this variable Super Sonic tier then what are we going to put those with no feats besides fighting Super Sonic at?

2. So all of Sonic's friends are going to be Tier 5?

3. I entirely agree with Solaris being 2-C.

4. @Matt Why wouldn't Super Sonic's max be 2-C via defeating Solaris?

@Ryu

1. At the minimum Tier for Super Sonic, 4-A.

2. Not all of them, only the most notable, I think.

4. I think that it is because Solaris was defeated through the combined effort of three Low 2-Cs. They shouldn't be 2-C individually.

We treat the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C so great that people who can perform Low 2-C feats with a heartbeat, a breath of air or a mere thought are treated as still weaker than 2-Cs. People have been rated as 2-C for simply making a paper cut on another 2-C. If Sonic was able to actually defeat a 2-C, even if he needed 2 other guys helping him, he should be 2-C in my opinion.

I'm pretty sure some of the above comments said that Sonic stated he outright couldn't beat Solaris by himself and stood no chance, in addition to all of them only harming his consciousness and not his actual body.

Again, apparently.

@Matt Because it's true. If somebody defeated a 4-A with 2 people helping him we'd still rate him as 4-A since we'd say that he wouldn't have been able to contribute to their defeat at all if he was over a trillion times weaker. Why wouldn't we do that for a 2-C if we treat that gap as astronomically larger?

@Ever If they only defeated him through those means, then I can agree with not scaling AP.

Is there anything that suggests that his heart is so completely and astronomically weaker than the rest of his body?

So Solaris's heart is so much weaker than the rest of his surrounding body that someone who could use a breath of air, another heartbeat or mere thought to destroy it couldn't harm his other body parts?

I agree with Ryukama. If Sonic can harm a 2-C character, he should probably scale accordingly.

I think just 2-C is fine for being able to harm him. Yet the justifications for him should specify that he can only barely do so and requires extra help as well.

Excalibur Sonic is not in verse, he comes from a book story that Sonic told to Amy.

To scale Excalibur Base Sonic and his empowered state we need to use the feats told in the book and not scale him to the current Sonic inverse. Hyper Sonic is at least 4-A, but since this form is still ambigusly canon, we should not consider it.

Alright, so should we remove the Excalibur Sonic statistics?

Back