• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic the Hedgehog Revision Project

@Kar

1. Agreed

2. Nah. Physical Multiverse =/= Imaginaryland, no reason to bring up Sonic Shuffle into a game made 8 years later by a completely different team

3. Pure speculation.

4. Sonic will become 5-B in Base.

5. Warping space-time on a localized area is hax, not Low 2-C.

Anyway, have we reached any conclusions here?

Well, it is not problem to revise their stats, through i need help from other users to apply all the missing abilities and attacks.

For the Super States Speed, i can try a last ditch effort until Forces to try to upgrade them by using this video, if there is shown higher speeds than their current tier. Solaris appears to be stationary, but Time Eater was show to quickly travel from a time period to another.

Solaris and Time Eater current speed justification is that they travelled in areas without time and space, but they were not born in them. Alien X species were born and lived in an area without time and space, but they were downgraded to MFTL+.

i mean would that vary the super forms speed or no? (i heard it was temporal hax but idk)

It could be, but we don't have a calced speed feat from a super state character, this is why i linked these videos.

We no longer allow infinite or immeasurable speed for moving in a timeless void, yes.

Okay. I am not sure about those sort of situations, but I think that it should work much the same way. DarkLK said that being able to move without time does not automatically translate into moving beyond linear time within a continuum, since the settings work so differently.

Well apart for Solaris and the empowered speeds, which are discussed, the other things can be applied.

so we are going to downgrade solaris to 2-C or only his heart is 2-C well for one thing despite the heart being a weak point well...it shouldn't be THAT overwhelmingly weaker at least from what i see

We are going to downgrade Solaris to 2-C and his heart is not that weaker than the rest of his body.

Back