• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A few things.

A: Sonic Mania.

According to Sonic Forces, Sonic from Sonic Mania is from an alternate dimention. I don't understand it either, but in this game he also fight moden enemies, unlike in Sonic Generations where he, I mean the other classic sonic (Sonic Forces me to get splitting headaches) fights enemies from his own time. As such, basically all of the characters in Sonic Mania would scale to Mania Sonic who can fight with the avatar and Modern Sonic against a "Death Egg Robot" powered by the phantom ruby, not to mention being able to defeat the Egg Dragoon by himself. To put it simply, we might need to add something else to some classic sonic character's key.

B. Super Forms

Classic super forms probably scale to modern super forms, because despite differences in personal power, the Chaos Emeralds shouldn't change at all. Also, master emerald and phantom ruby powered characters (Super Mecha Sonic and Phantom King basically) probably should share the 4-A to 2-C tier the chaos emeralds have, since they are equal if not more powerful then them.

C. Is it really an outlier if...

Alright, now listen. I haven't done a calc for it yet, but I think it's safe to say that Infinite's star summoning feat is at least moon (Size calculations and such will decide that). And before you say it was just an illusion, it was an illusion that could kill anybody experiencing it. That's apparently how the phantom ruby works. To put it simply, Infinite probably would be stronger then he currently is with hax, hax he was able to use fully against Sonic and the Avatar. So they would scale to Infinite's hax, and then we have the rest of the series that I probably don't need to explain. And if you say that's an outlier, BASE Sonic also fought Perfect Chaos, who's planet, AND Perfect Emerl, who's also planet. So he has three feats that put him at planet give or take. A lot of giving and taking, but I'd say one probably moon level feat, one planet level feat and one large planet level feat, so I'd say that at least warrents a 5-C, probably a 5-B. But the tier probably shouldn't be changed until there's a calculation for Infinite's sun feat WITCH IS VALID SINCE THOUGH IT WAS AN ILLUSION IT ALSO COULD KILL PEOPLE, SO TO PUT IT SIMPLY IT WAS SELECTIVE AS AN EXCUSE FOR IT TO NOT KILL EGGMAN OR INFINITE. Sorry for the caps lock, but people pay attention to that, and since it's the only large line of caps lock here, people will see it and possibly get the point.

Also Infinite beat Omega too, so now apparently these illusions can effect robots too. The phantom ruby, ladies and gentlemen. It just does whatever SEGA wants it to. It can slice, dice and blend! It can cube, bake, and rake! It Waxes, faxes and does your taxes!

Probably because we can see the curvature of it on screen. Also, Infinite's hax is weird. It's basically reality warping but fake... I don't... Because, they're not just experiencing the illusions as a dream, but it's outright stated by shadow that the copies are "real" iirc...?

Because if it was crashing into the base and wasn't ridiculously larger than the entire planet, which it would be.

Back