• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just supported Sonic again. I feel dirty.

Seriously though, funnily enough, I do like Knuckles better. Not even do to the "Cal hates Sonic" meme. Knuckles was always my favorite character of the franchise. By a wide margin at that. Too bad he became the Piccolo to Shadow's Vegeta and Sonic's Goku, in that he took backseat as a rival and a character due to said new rival.

@Cal At least he had a far more prevalent role in Archie than in the games.

@MYHERO Enerjak also defeated Super Sonic in the Dark Mobius timeline. That match was a close call which was why it ended inconclusive.

Favorite Sonic voice actor anyone?

Mine is Meg Inglima. She truly captures Sonic's snarky personality to a tee and I hope she is brought back later in the future.

^^^

That's Soul Hax. The Prelates are created by Dark Enerjak manipulating Cores,which are the Mobius equivalent to souls.

This is Mind Hax.

RCO031 w

That's the one weakness of Enerjak avatars.

They're only limited by the imagination of the avatar. Granted, this same Enerjak can destroy concepts and erase people with a thought yet he still couldn't kill Super Sonic.

@ Maverick

They wished it went down like that,an enraged SS Rose couldn't even touch base Scourge with the hilarious speed gap.

Great animation, but they were wanking Black real hard. They made a cop out when Scourge had the upper hand and just stabbed him, simple as that.

Back