• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’ll be honest, Rail Canyon seemed like kind of an odd choice to me when I first saw the stage list, and then I realize “wait that’s where Shadow saw the first Shadow android that’s cool” (keep in mind they mix both acts of a Heroes level together so this includes Bullet Station and Egg Albatross)

(At 5:21) After Omega encounters a broken down Shadow Android (which actually turned out to be Neo Metal Sonic, he concludes that it must be alien in nature since he cannot anylize it. Neo Metal Sonic should therefore resist information analysis. This remains consistant with how his Eggman disguise could fool Omega theoughout the entire game. Agreed?

I thought Neo Metal was Eggman, not the Android.
You're right. I misremembered, but the fact that Omega still couldn't tell that Metal wasn't the real Eggman even when his sensors are perfectly functionnal should still count. If not, then at least Shadow Androids resist it. Unless the only reason Omega can't anylize them is because they borrow from Shadow's alien (Black Arms) DNA? That's some surprisingly stellar forshadowing if so, but I'm not sure. It seems unlikely considering that android seems entirely mechanical

Last edited:
I think Zero Gravity would actually be a stand-out Sonic, in that case. Gravity manip + ABIS scaling and Super Sonic, as a bonus.
Generations and 2006 are probably some of the strongest in this case, I think. The both of them have various hax from Skills and Gems respectively, and both would also have access to Immeasurable speed.

Frontiers has access to all cyber hax and multi stuff plus a new form, but he sucks ass in the speed department.
In frontiers does sonic even have any supersonic speed feats in his base form. Like bro might unironically be subsonic in speed which feels wrong.

On the bright side cyber super sonic might still be mftl+ due to the end traveling as fast as the ancients ships. So that's nice I guess.

I didn't put any thought into the classic games, but Perfect Chaos was also a planetary threat. Sonic is also stated to be able to instantly reach light speed in SA1 whereas in SA2, he needs more than one minute just to reach his friends before a small island explodes. Super Shadow without inhibitors also had to sacrifice himself just to teleport the Ark away from Earth and everyone thought he had died from a fall from orbit that Sonic for some reason couldn't save him from. Sonic can be chased by a truck and fails to break out of a seemingly normal prison cell by himself. I'm convinced SA2 is the primary reason for so much of Sonic downplay.

Aside from hax, the best thing it brought to the table in terms of power-scaling (without context from other games) is probably Sonic's LS feat of pushing the Egg Golem

Hey guys I have a fun idea. How strong is sonic in each game if every game was only canon to itself.
Rush goes crazy with blatant tier 2 statements/story, spacial slicing and a "too strong" ost.

In terms of on screen feats, Shuffle would have a major shot with the galactic scope plus the "4th dimension".

Rush goes crazy with blatant tier 2 statements/story, spacial slicing and a "too strong" ost.

In terms of on screen feats, Shuffle would have a major shot with the galactic scope plus the "4th dimension".
Tier 1 right there because it's 4-D space, plus the temporal dimension

In SA2, he needs more than one minute just to reach his friends before a small island explodes. Super Shadow without inhibitors also had to sacrifice himself just to teleport the Ark away from Earth and everyone thought he had died from a fall from orbit that Sonic for some reason couldn't save him from. Sonic can be chased by a truck and fails to break out of a seemingly normal prison cell by himself. I'm convinced SA2 is the primary reason for so much of Sonic downplay.
A prison cell could hold zavok in the idws comics so I guess prison cells are next level in the sonic universe lol.

Back