• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you want this to end at any cost, just side with Omega and let his cosmology revision take care of the rest lol
One thing is that it is denied, another thing is to invent that it is a separate universe (I like the concept, but there is no real proof that that is what happens)
At the end of the day it's all conjecture and little else (As far as I can remember, the only time Runners uses the concept of other universes is with the Puyo Puyo event)

One thing is that it is denied, another thing is to invent that it is a separate universe (I like the concept, but there is no real proof that that is what happens)
At the end of the day it's all conjecture and little else (As far as I can remember, the only time Runners uses the concept of other universes is with the Puyo Puyo event)
i will still propose that no matter what

@Snek I think your concerns regarding the .5 px planet scaling to be valid, and honestly now I agree using at least 1px is better to avoid any seeming inflation. Part of me even wanted the High 5-A end to be accepted because that tier is kino

But yeah unfortunately we have a... "few"... CRTs to get through until then

Nothing crazy, but here's Eggman being able to sort of grab/telekinesis things with the Eggmobile.

And, also, the teleportation he always seems to do when summoned, in Shuffle.

Howdy I have a question that should be fun. You are allowed to own one item from the list below irl and are also given knowledge on how to use them. What item do you pick and why? Or you could rank these items from worst to best if you prefer that.

1. A chaos emerald

2. The warp topaz

3. The tricore (you can recharge it)

4. Metal Sonic
( he has been reprogramed to serve you)

5. A phantom ruby prototype
(infinites version)

Howdy I have a question that should be fun. You are allowed to own one item from the list below irl and are also given knowledge on how to use them. What item do you pick and why? Or you could rank these items from worst to best if you prefer that.

1. A chaos emerald

2. The warp topaz

4. Metal Sonic

(infinites version)
1) Metal. He has basically anything and everything I could ask for, and with his infinite technological potential would catapult me in every conceivable way into a positive direction. Not to mention he evolves constantly in real time, so he’ll always become better and more effective.

2) Warp Topaz. There’s no real limit to it so it’s guaranteed to be effective, and teleporting is always going to be a potent ability.

3) Tricore. Recharging is gonna suck, but having the physical improvements from this will always be a good thing to have.

4) Phantom Ruby Prototype. Whilst it’s not a guarantee I’d be able to wield it, since they do have a level of required heart and will, it’s substantially easier than the Chaos Emerald, and Eggman could trigger it just by flipping out. With that in mind, if I could draw out its power, I’d be a God. Due to inability to be analyzed (and thus noticed), I’d be protected long enough for me to get the hang of it. Not to mention if I use it like Infinite, it becomes part of me and allows me to be virtually unstoppable.

5) Chaos Emerald. Really good on paper, but in practice? Awful. They require substantial amounts of Will and goodness in the heart to use “The Right Way,” vary in power a lot, and their techniques require some (read: A LOT) of talent. I don’t think anyone in this Earth could use it outside of a battery, and I don’t think anyone on this Earth is smart enough to turn that battery into the reality warping monstrosities Eggman creates on the daily. Not to mention I doubt I’d be allowed to keep it for long, with it being detectable and generating infinite energy (meaning I’d be a government target). This is also ignoring how hard it is to make it a workable battery to begin with. Generally just not a good option.

1. A chaos emerald

2. The warp topaz

4. Metal Sonic

(infinites version)
1.Chaos emeralds, they are the best of the best, infinite power?good, yeah i know the disadvantage of having the will and heart for it, but if Trip can have a super form and even Gmerl can (even when he was evil)then why would a normal person could have it?
2. Tricore, even if have to recharge it, i have the immeasurable strenght of Knuckles, the immeasurable speed of Sonic, and the flight of Tails.
3.Warp topaz, the thing can make me go anywhere really, but it is unstable considering even little energy can cause reality alteration
4. Metal Sonic, is just Sonic but Robot.
5.phantom ruby...good luck trying to use it because it would make you crazy

1.Chaos emeralds, they are the best of the best, infinite power?good, yeah i know the disadvantage of having the will and heart for it, but if Trip can have a super form and even Gmerl can (even when he was evil)then why would a normal person could have it?
1 Emerald. Singular.

Well when you put it that way the chaos emerald really isn't a great option 😔.

As for metal sonic I wouldn't know what to do with him. That and I'd be worried that he would take what I say hyper literally or out of context like for example hey metal sonic pick up my mail without being seen and he accomplishes that by murdering the witnesses instead of being stealthy.

Last edited:

1. A chaos emerald

2. The warp topaz

4. Metal Sonic

(infinites version)
In order from best to worst;
  • 1. The Tricore: The Tricore would make you the most powerful/fast/acrobatic being on the planet. Not to mention you can essentially travel anywhere with the sheer level of speed you're given, even assuming a finite speed. I'd also argue this is the most subtle of all options, you'd probably just get called a shitty cosplayer.
  • 2. Metal Sonic: As Reaper said, this catapults you into a position of great technological power compared to anybody on Earth. Especially Post-Heroes, where his coding would be entirely dedicated to subservience to you. Only problem is it maaaaaay put a target on your back. Not to mention you'd have no technical know-how to repair Metal in ANY capacity, amd even the best scientific minds on the planet would fail.
  • 3. Phantom Ruby Prototype: It requires a strong will to activate (which, btw, The Rookie should be given Supernatural Willpower for), but the inability to analyse it may come back to bite you if you happen to misplace it or it gets out of your control from your desires. Let me propose a scenario; you get into a heated argument with your best friend, Phantom Ruby in the next room over, and in a fit of rageful passion you declare ("I wish you never existed!"). And what if your desires become warped and twisted over time with this newfound power? People are fickle, fickle creatures. Our whims change far too often
  • 4. Chaos Emerald: Who do you think you are? Sonic? Shadow? The Ancients? Nobody is smart enough like the Ancients are, nor would anybody have the aptitude, so we'd never be able to utilize this thing to even a fraction of the extent they can by ourselves... HOWEVER, there have been many times shown where the emotions of many have influenced the Chaos Emeralds in a meaningful way. The caveat being that it's 9/10 in times of great crisis. The issue is, then, that you'll practically have zero control over the Chaos Emerald's empowerment. And even then, since it's only one... No miracle.
  • 5. Warp Topaz: I'd rather not use something volatile enough to warrant caution from Dr. Starline of all people, especially when improper usage can, ya know, completely wreck the Earth. Especially when other energies can cause havoc. The chances are low, sure... but never zero.

Last edited:
1) Metal. He has basically anything and everything I could ask for, and with his infinite technological potential would catapult me in every conceivable way into a positive direction. Not to mention he evolves constantly in real time, so he’ll always become better and more effective.

2) Warp Topaz. There’s no real limit to it so it’s guaranteed to be effective, and teleporting is always going to be a potent ability.

3) Tricore. Recharging is gonna suck, but having the physical improvements from this will always be a good thing to have.

4) Phantom Ruby Prototype. Whilst it’s not a guarantee I’d be able to wield it, since they do have a level of required heart and will, it’s substantially easier than the Chaos Emerald, and Eggman could trigger it just by flipping out. With that in mind, if I could draw out its power, I’d be a God. Due to inability to be analyzed (and thus noticed), I’d be protected long enough for me to get the hang of it. Not to mention if I use it like Infinite, it becomes part of me and allows me to be virtually unstoppable.

5) Chaos Emerald. Really good on paper, but in practice? Awful. They require substantial amounts of Will and goodness in the heart to use “The Right Way,” vary in power a lot, and their techniques require some (read: A LOT) of talent. I don’t think anyone in this Earth could use it outside of a battery, and I don’t think anyone on this Earth is smart enough to turn that battery into the reality warping monstrosities Eggman creates on the daily. Not to mention I doubt I’d be allowed to keep it for long, with it being detectable and generating infinite energy (meaning I’d be a government target). This is also ignoring how hard it is to make it a workable battery to begin with. Generally just not a good option.
Idk why you put the Ruby in 4th place. Your reasoning for it makes it my first choice

I'm surprised how highly ranked a literal killer robot is, doesn't matter that he's programmed to obey you if Metal Sonic gets hacked or pulls a Fat Buu/Skynet and becomes self-aware enough to the point there's no logical reason to follow the orders of a lesser, weaker being both you and the world are screwed!

Personally I wouldn't trust myself or anyone else with any of these options, no way that much power in the hands of a regular human individual will be good for the world (only a matter of time until personal gain and it all falls apart from there).

Tri-core is the least bad option imo since it's harmless by itself, actually needs recharging and has defined capabilities.

As bad as the warp topaz is I have an idea for it that would be kind of cool even if I still wouldn't take it.

Step one get a list of planets Nasa thinks is habitable.

Step 2 open a portal and look at the cenery and weather of the planet.

Step 3 send a hamster through the portal and see if it survives for a significant period of time. If yes continue the steps if no return to Step one.

Step 4 take items from the planet and test if there's edible food there for example. Not using yourself as the test subject obviously.

Step 5 move resources to the planet to make a place you could stay if earth is about to be hit by a big rock. And just like that you could leave earth any time you want.

Last edited:
I think I’ve asked this before, but what’s everyone’s thoughts on Eggman and Eggman Nega having the Egg Salamander and Egg Wizard on their profiles? Personally I’m against it as they’re machines they only wield together. I also find it weird how the Time Eater isn’t a key on Eggman’s profile considering it’s something he pilots alongside just a past version of himself rather than an alternate dimension counterpart/future descendent.

It is. It's just not a specific key, even though it deserves to be more so than Egg Wizard for Ghengi's reasons. I wouldn't remove the Egg Wizard and Egg Salamander from the profile outright through. They're still Eggman mechs that he has used. It's far from the only profile on the site that includes stuff with what is technically outside help

It is. It's just not a specific key, even though it deserves to be more so than Egg Wizard for Ghengi's reasons. I wouldn't remove the Egg Wizard and Egg Salamander from the profile outright through. They're still Eggman mechs that he has used. It's far from the only profile on the site that includes stuff with what is technically outside help
I wonder what materials were used to build the Egg Wizard and Egg Salamander? Perhaps some super alloy that's made from melding metals from both dimensions?

I wonder what materials were used to build the Egg Wizard and Egg Salamander? Perhaps some super alloy that's made from melding metals from both dimensions?
Megatal... Really though it would be dope if that metal from STC was adapted to the games as a super metal that was used by the ancients. It could even be a metal that's created using the chaos emeralds reality warping properties if there needs to be an excuse for eggman to not make super mechs constantly. admittedly this is a strange request from my wishlist but megatal is too cool a name to pass up.

Sonic Question Time: If you had to give a Sonic character a special transformation using a different (set of) object(s), which would it be? Bonus points if you don't use Sonic. (Note: This is different from my other question regarding making a special transformation for a cast member. You have to use an already-established artifact i.e. Warp Topaz, Phantom Ruby,)

I'd like to see Amy use the Sol Emeralds to transform; I feel her "fiery personality" motif can be taken to a literal extreme and still feel natural. Even funnier if they subverse that idiotic "Only male hedgehogs can go Super" claim with "Only females can transform using the Sol Emeralds" lolol.

Sonic Question Time: If you had to give a Sonic character a special transformation using a different (set of) object(s), which would it be? Bonus points if you don't use Sonic. (Note: This is different from my other question regarding making a special transformation for a cast member. You have to use an already-established artifact i.e. Warp Topaz, Phantom Ruby,)

I'd like to see Amy use the Sol Emeralds to transform; I feel her "fiery personality" motif can be taken to a literal extreme and still feel natural. Even funnier if they subverse that idiotic "Only male hedgehogs can go Super" claim with "Only females can transform using the Sol Emeralds" lolol.
Time Lord Sonic with all the Time Stones.

Phantom Rider with the Phantom Ruby

Honestly I would just like to see any character use all seven World Rings at once. I think a character who’s personality or story has some ties to emotions and morality in some way would make the most sense, like maybe Shadow or something.

Actually now that I think of it, Sage would go pretty well with the Phantom Ruby. I mean, there were even theories based on her design and some pre-release statements that she had a relation to Infinite.

Back