• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic Question Time: If you had to give a Sonic character a special transformation using a different (set of) object(s), which would it be? Bonus points if you don't use Sonic. (Note: This is different from my other question regarding making a special transformation for a cast member. You have to use an already-established artifact i.e. Warp Topaz, Phantom Ruby,)

I'd like to see Amy use the Sol Emeralds to transform; I feel her "fiery personality" motif can be taken to a literal extreme and still feel natural. Even funnier if they subverse that idiotic "Only male hedgehogs can go Super" claim with "Only females can transform using the Sol Emeralds" lolol.
I'd very much as like to see Scourge use the Super Emerald to use his own Ultra Form, or seeing what the Moebian equivalent of it via Anarchy Beryl (or, and I know this is outside parameters, Super [Anarchy] Beryl). Similarly, I think Metal harnessing multiple jewels at once would be perfect. For example, I think Metal capitalizing on his ability to copy and utilize the artifacts of the verse would be quite interesting. Whether this be the Sol Emeralds, the Phantom Ruby (a la Overclocked), or things like that. Especially since his whole thing is constant, hyper-evolution. So seeing him well...stagnate...is kinda sucky, and I think it'd be great if we were shown more of it. And even better if it's more directly focused on in ways that subvert what we've come to expect. (For example, an idea I've had for some time in regards to this is, when Metal became Master Overlord, he should've stayed small. This would highlight how he has adapted to having a large metallic dragon body and it's flaws and become even more dangerous and threatening.)

Then, since Ian didn't want to go Super yet, the way to beat Metal in his newly perfect Sonic body is focusing on the holes in Metal's personality, like we see can happen with him dipping his fingers in the Metal Virus, his own rebellious programming purged from his systems, and his inability to live up to what it really means to be Sonic as a person. Specifically in a way that highlights the crucial difference between them, or Metal specifically breaking from it and actually living up to what it means to be Sonic for a brief moment, causing him to lose. Whether that be saving Angel Island, mental suicide as heroism battles against villainy, or literally surrendering whilst he can, allowing them to force reset Metal (since he was scheduled to do so anyway.) Maybe even focusing on the more mental faculties of the Emerald, where his adaption (powering up properly) is warring against the natural state of the Emeralds (turning evil people using their abilities into monsters. Which in itself would be a nice thematic commentary on the entire root of the Eggman V Sonic conflict, artficial replacement and technological destruction/deviation/aboination in the pursuit of advancement versus nature's true course.)

Last edited:
Sonic Question Time: If you had to give a Sonic character a special transformation using a different (set of) object(s), which would it be? Bonus points if you don't use Sonic. (Note: This is different from my other question regarding making a special transformation for a cast member. You have to use an already-established artifact i.e. Warp Topaz, Phantom Ruby,)

I'd like to see Amy use the Sol Emeralds to transform; I feel her "fiery personality" motif can be taken to a literal extreme and still feel natural. Even funnier if they subverse that idiotic "Only male hedgehogs can go Super" claim with "Only females can transform using the Sol Emeralds" lolol.
My inner Naruto fan wants "Marked Espio" and basically give him Genjitsu via the Phantom Ruby kek!

Tho seriously I would like Beastmaster Cream who combines the (Sonic Chronicles) Chao with the Wisps to act as very powerful fusion summons kinda like a Digimon tamer via using Cheese as her conduit, the combinations are pretty much endless and it makes sense for Cream to be the ambassador between the Chao and Wisps thus this power being unique to her.

Also the Chaotix (including Mighty and Ray) should get an unique buff via the Chaos Rings (obscure I know) with each of the seven rings being permanently bonded to an individual member: Espio, Vector, Charmy, Ray, Mighty, Bomb and Heavy with Knuckles as the controller via the Master Emerald.
We almost had it. Archie was doing something, and theeennnnnnn....Well, it starts with a Ken and ends in Penders.
So Ken is both the Time Eater and The End? Makes sense.

Back