• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo

I know the 6D rating comes from the Hypertime thing, however, from where does the 5D comes from?
Mainly from Maginaryworld (cuz it treats infinite size macrocosm dreams like cyberspace as infinitely smaller than it), Otherworld (due to being classed as an infinite super other dimensional space, and being considered Eggman’s dreams putting it at the same level of dimensionality as Eggman’s 4-D space Tesseract maze (because that maze was also part of Eggman’s dream to make a maze to trap Sonic), so infinite 4-D space + time), and Cyberspace (referred to as a different dimensional plane, infinite size, and Eggman describes it as more advanced than any digital construct he’s ever made including his 4-D maze, along with seeing infinite size cyber worlds like the United Federations as infinitesimal in comparison, similar reasoning to Otherworld)

can i say I want clutch to make me swallow my teeth without being banned
gotg-what.gif

Sonic Question Time: If you could give one character a "canonical" Super Form that differentiates from a normal one (ala Burning Blaze), who would you give the special Super Form to? (Bonus points for alliteration. Examples- Turbo Tails, Super Sonic)

Mine would be Augury Amy. It would delve fully into her mysticism, alongside amplifying them. Rather than getting vague omens, she would have full-on precognitive abilities and be able to take actions that swing things into her favor. Also keep the infinite throwing hammers from Origins lololol

Sonic Question Time: If you could give one character a "canonical" Super Form that differentiates from a normal one (ala Burning Blaze), who would you give the special Super Form to? (Bonus points for alliteration. Examples- Turbo Tails, Super Sonic)

Mine would be Augury Amy. It would delve fully into her mysticism, alongside amplifying them. Rather than getting vague omens, she would have full-on precognitive abilities and be able to take actions that swing things into her favor. Also keep the infinite throwing hammers from Origins lololol
I like the idea of Superior Surge that was brought up earlier in this thread. I don't think it would be that different from a standard Super form aside from the color scheme tho. Other than that, I would port Chaos Knuckles from the Archie comics and give him all of the busted reality warping that comes with it.

I like the idea of Superior Surge that was brought up earlier in this thread. I don't think it would be that different from a standard Super form aside from the color scheme tho.
Make him Invisible instead of Invulnerable, a glass cannon, and fodder
Other than that, I would port Chaos Knuckles from the Archie comics and give him all of the busted reality warping that comes with it.
Chaos Knuckles would be rad, maybe put a twist on it and have him draw from the more "negative" spectrum of emotion. If the Chaos Emeralds are sourced largely by emotion, then by all means one could harness the positive AND the negative... Or at least it's a cool thought

Negative chaos emerald transformations are quite interesting in design. You have devil doom, perfect chaos and metal overlord which are all nice monstrosities to look at and go wow that's cool. That said kit could probably get an interesting kaiju design since he's technically a cyborg so I'm imagining something akin to perfect chaos and metal overlord in a melting pot.

I'd call him calamitous kit

Speaking of gay, I like the idea of Starline having some sort of transformation. But, if he's to have any transformation that isn't Super, I feel it would be cool to see it take part in an idea of him coming back to life.
Augury Amy is a super cool idea. I like that.

I do really like the thought of a Chrono State, brought upon by the Time Stones. But, I don't know who I'd specifically give that to.

I would give the pseudo super state to Jet, call him Typhoon Jet and have him basically be a suped up Airbender from Avatar (including all the demonstrated airbending techniques), but also have him be one of the fastest characters.

Breakdancing Eggman, plain and simple. That's what I want

Negative chaos emerald transformations are quite interesting in design. You have devil doom, perfect chaos and metal overlord which are all nice monstrosities to look at and go wow that's cool. That said kit could probably get an interesting kaiju design since he's technically a cyborg so I'm imagining something akin to perfect chaos and metal overlord in a melting pot.

I'd call him calamitous kit
Ooo, drawing on the negative polarity of the Emeralds? I dig it. "Calamitous Kit" is genuinely brilliant on your end, technically not alliteration but it counts in my book lol
I would give the pseudo super state to Jet, call him Typhoon Jet and have him basically be a suped up Airbender from Avatar (including all the demonstrated airbending techniques), but also have him be one of the fastest characters.
Honestly, that would be pretty damn cool to double down on the aerokinesis thing for Jet. Those little fans we see in IDW were... interesting, but kinda lame lmao

A "super" form for Rouge that maxes out her stealth, not only making her invisible but also she can make illusions, replace goods or weapons with a decoy version of the item. Not sure what to call it. Guess it's, Secret Rouge?

Edit: She'll probably be able to have info / mind manip to make anyone give her what she wants. And she can discover secrets easier? Idk.

Ooo, drawing on the negative polarity of the Emeralds? I dig it. "Calamitous Kit" is genuinely brilliant on your end, technically not alliteration but it counts in my book lol

Thanks for the compliments they're appreciated. Also it just occurred to me that kit has regeneration because the metal virus was installed into him so a super form could give him metal virus related abilities or resurect said virus under kits control. Something like that seems fitting and the image of kit controlling a tsunami of metal virus goo seems broken enough to be from a super form.

Overdrive Omega. Omega unleashes all his hidden weapons while utilizing the combined battle data of both Gamma and Beta replicating their moves as well as tactics with the addition of Beta's upgrades plus Gamma's strategy to wipe out entire hordes of Badniks with ruthless efficiency and deadly precision thus showing off why E-123 Omega is not only the most powerful of the E-series but one of Eggmans greatest creations. Omega needs to supercharge on Chaosdrives beforehand and he'll only use this transformation if both Shadow and Rouge give their vocal activation since similar to inhibitors off Shadow it burns out Omega for while plus it's highly destructive to the surrounding environment.

Honestly Omega needs a buff after jobbering to Zombots.

Overdrive Omega. Omega unleashes all his hidden weapons while utilizing the combined battle data of both Gamma and Beta replicating their moves as well as tactics with the addition of Beta's upgrades plus Gamma's strategy to wipe out entire hordes of Badniks with ruthless efficiency and deadly precision thus showing off why E-123 Omega is not only the most powerful of the E-series but one of Eggmans greatest creations. Omega needs to supercharge on Chaosdrives beforehand and he'll only use this transformation if both Shadow and Rouge give their vocal activation since similar to inhibitors off Shadow it burns out Omega for while plus it's highly destructive to the surrounding environment.

Honestly Omega needs a buff after jobbering to Zombots.
Okay, this is my favorite of the bunch.

Going full bullshit fanfic here,have Rouge steal an ancient artifact that accidently turns her into an antagonistic vampire goddess(because sexy bat).

Her 1st form is far stronger than individual Base characters,& her eldritch monster form requires 3 Super States to beat. Full Castlevania Dracula/Vamdemon style. It would be her Dark Enerjak moment,but instead of getting siphoned she does the siphoning.

Was trying to think of ideas while looking through characters and I now have "Infinite Impermanence" from Yugioh stuck in my head

Scorching (Metal) Sonic. Metal (and Sonic) with the Sol Emeralds. I think there’s a lot of cool fire-based Super Forms via Sol Emerald names you could have. Searing Shadow, Sweltering Silver, Boiling Big, etc.

Also, how does this Discussion thread feel about Eggman’s odds against Bowser on Death Battle?

https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1820819597387313512
I don't know if this is true, but, this could be cool. I'm really wondering if this will be something that start and ends, like a mini-arc in IDW, for example. A set number of chapters, and stuff. Or, if this will be something ongoing, like IDW, Fleetway, and Archie before it.
The thought of taking Shadow and having his own franchise for him, I think, has been an idea in the mind(s) of SEGA and/or Sonic Team for decades, almost. If this is something ongoing, this comic, then it, Shadow Gens, and the 3rd Paramount Sonic movie could be the start of it, in some way.

Back