• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The art with Shadow and Infinite was the first of these images, with this being the last. It's all a cohesive story stemming from that poll for the year-long theme. Otherworldly Story or whatever

I find it funny How knuckles is the last echidna in both canon and in a meta-way too (If you want more context as to why I mean meta is because Anything that invokes a new echidna member or the sliver that they might not be Extinct extinct, PTSDersflashback happens to SEGA if anyone tries to add upon the Echina tribe. THIS is also appareantly the reason why knucks is restrictive to stay on Angel Island 24/7.) but that question remains unknown for movie knuckles (and in general Movie sonic and tails.) considering that both of em have completely different lore and even the Mcguffins like emeralds have a different origin. (I.E The chaos emeralds and subsequently Master emerald were created by the Echidna tribe While in mainline canon They were just, powerful & space gems of Unknowned Origins.)

I find it funny How knuckles is the last echidna in both canon and in a meta-way too (If you want more context as to why I mean meta is because Anything that invokes a new echidna member or the sliver that they might not be Extinct extinct, PTSDersflashback happens to SEGA if anyone tries to add upon the Echina tribe. THIS is also appareantly the reason why knucks is restrictive to stay on Angel Island 24/7.) but that question remains unknown for movie knuckles (and in general Movie sonic and tails.) considering that both of em have completely different lore and even the Mcguffins like emeralds have a different origin. (I.E The chaos emeralds and subsequently Master emerald were created by the Echidna tribe While in mainline canon They were just, powerful & space gems of Unknowned Origins.)
man do I need to aticule these sentences proper;y, that is just bloated

F_v8B_YWMAEd8JO
F_uo9_eaUAANrT7

I was thinking,shouldn't Pre & Post-SGW Supers get further supporting evidence for Immeasurable speed via Time Eater?

I know Generations happens in "Another Time,Another Place" in Pre-SGW,but Sonic Prime should scale equal or better than any alternate Sonic.

In fact,anything any alternate Sonic does should be considered for scaling.

Last edited:
Question Time: Which two characters would you like to see in a team-up that usually aren't seen together as a duo?

I'll start. Personally, I think there's a hidden potential in a dynamic between Blaze and Knuckles that's untapped. Imagine Blaze using her pyrokinetic abilities to enhance Knuckles' punches into two giant, flaming fists. Or Knuckles and Blaze doing their equivalent of a Double Boost, becoming a flaming wrecking ball. Just some ideas off the top of my head.

I'll start. Personally, I think there's a hidden potential in a dynamic between Blaze and Knuckles that's untapped. Imagine Blaze using her pyrokinetic abilities to enhance Knuckles' punches into two giant, flaming fists. Or Knuckles and Blaze doing their equivalent of a Double Boost, becoming a flaming wrecking ball. Just some ideas off the top of my head.
shadow and amy

Question Time: Which two characters would you like to see in a team-up that usually aren't seen together as a duo?

I think Shadow and Amy are a duo I'd like to see more of. We see a little of them in STH, TMoSTH, and SA2 and I think a short comic or something exploring their relationship would be cool.

Shadow and Blaze
Outside Archie we haven't seen the duo interact much

Espio(nage) & Rouge The Spy,in a 007-esque surgical strike.

Last edited:

Maybe Silver and Omega. Their personalities clashing could lead to funny moments. Plus Silver using his TK on Omega's weapons could be cool.

Maybe Silver and Omega. Their personalities clashing could lead to funny moments. Plus Silver using his TK on Omega's weapons could be cool.
Silver and Omega is a very unique duo idea. Silver can grab and use Sonic as a living buzzsaw, so I could only imagine what sort of havoc they could cause. Absolute destruction
Espio(nage) & Rouge The Spy,in a 007-esque surgical strike.
That is a genius theme for a fitting duo, haha. Espio being able to trust Rouge, now that's a different topic kek

Didn't expect to see several "Amy + Shadow" answers, but I wonder how their abilities would even mesh in any cohesion.

Tails and Shadow would be interesting in terms of dialogue.
Or maybe Sage and Shadow. Or Sage and Tails since the 2 of them are equal in intelligence so Tails would finally be able to talk nerdy with someone.

Omega and Mecha Sonic, just to see Omega's reaction to seeing an entire island filled with former Badniks that have all turned their backs on Eggman including a fellow E-series. Just imagine all the deadpan and awkward interactions as well as backhanded exchanges E.g: "NOT BAD FOR AN OUTDATED PILE OF SCRAP" Or "You missed a few Omega, perhaps Sigma can update your glitchy targeting system?".

Probably Sonic and Metal Sonic, I'm not sure if they would complement each other, but it would be interesting.

Little Question about Sonic Universal+ rating:

Is there any feat that support that rating that is not related to the "infinite space with an astral plane" thing?
Upscaling super sonic tier enemies from the advance era+Phantom Ruby also being able to create super-dimensional infinite size spaces and base Sonic scaling via Forces+scaling to King Arthur who could merge the underworld with the Camelot realm and downscaling Dark Queen Merlina who could also do that.

Upscaling super sonic tier enemies from the advance era
How do we know that "advance era Super Sonic = Classic Super Sonic from Sonic mania"?
Phantom Ruby also being able to create super-dimensional infinite size spaces and base Sonic scaling via Forces
This looks like just High 3-A
+scaling to King Arthur who could merge the underworld with the Camelot realm and downscaling Dark Queen Merlina who could also do that.
This looks like 2-C, not Low 2-C

How do we know that "advance era Super Sonic = Classic Super Sonic from Sonic mania"?
same power source + they are both basically the same thing + the phantom ruby, which was what created the dimension in the first place, would be inferior to the Chaos Emeralds anyway

This looks like just High 3-A
Support feats, beautiful things

This looks like 2-C, not Low 2-C
the underworld is not said to be a universe

Back