• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally, and this is my completely opinionated take, I think it's just an easy cop-out for Sega to not acknowledge any Super Form except for Super Sonic alone. Unfortunately, story-wise, that's how it's been for over a decade now.
the last super form that actually was not super sonic,was silver

Personally, and this is my completely opinionated take, I think it's just an easy cop-out for Sega to not acknowledge any Super Form except for Super Sonic alone. Unfortunately, story-wise, that's how it's been for over a decade now. EDIT: Inside the games
I have noticed that most super forms triggered by a character that isn’t a hedgehog or echidna are in the Adventure Era and Low 2-C, if it turns out these “super powers” are weaker then maybe that should be the cap.

Then again a single Chaos Emerald literally has Time Eater tier barrier creation and staggering potential, so idk.

I have noticed that most super forms triggered by a character that isn’t a hedgehog or echidna are in the Adventure Era and Low 2-C, if it turns out these “super powers” are weaker then maybe that should be the cap.
"Super Powers" aka "The powers of a Super Form", they should be equal

Then again a single Chaos Emerald literally has Time Eater tier barrier creation and staggering potential, so idk.
Outlier, a single emeralds scaling to all 7 is wrong is many levels

"Super Powers" aka "The powers of a Super Form", they should be equal
Having the powers of a super form doesn’t mean scaling to their maximum potential, it could be a more limited implementation of the super form abilities (assuming the mandate of only male hedgehogs having legitimate super states holds up)

aving the powers of a super form doesn’t mean scaling to their maximum potential, it could be a more limited implementation of the super form abilities (assuming the mandate of only male hedgehogs having legitimate super states holds up)
it should not hold up,considering that alot of mandates does not make sense considering it only applies to the comics,not to the games.

is still a chaos emerald repeling time eater that destroyed space and time.
and he scales to Super Sonic/7 Emeralds directly....still an outlier

Having the powers of a super form doesn’t mean scaling to their maximum potential, it could be a more limited implementation of the super form abilities (assuming the mandate of only male hedgehogs having legitimate super states holds up)
Considering that Solaris wasn't even a super form and he got to that level, i say that more likely than not they should be able to achieve such power

What is the stance regarding the legitimacy of the non-Sonic Super forms in Superstars, as they’re called “super powers” and not Super Amy/Knuckles, etc.
I count them as the same thing, myself. SEGA would say "Mistic Maynia" is a different person from me if I asked

SPOILER_1700328150822296.png

Hahahahahahaha. ZaStando is butthurt because his socks got banned off here so he basically just whined to me about it then blocked me.

Welp.

Hahahahahahaha. ZaStando is butthurt because his socks got banned off here so he basically just whined to me about it then blocked me.

Welp.
Genuinely speaking, I think ZaStando could've avoided detection if his account wasn't constantly ask to "share" stuff from Discord which were blatantly arguments that he himself would come up with. Seeing that for the first time, on top of his participation on the thread, made him pretty suspicious in my eyes but I rationalized it as it being a friend of his

In my opinion, the moment someone gets so deep into this kind of thing that they need to make up excuses to always appear, create false accounts, and force the topics again and again, that person has already done too much and might be losing control about something that should just be a funny hobby and should maybe relax for a moment. I guess that is one of the reasons why bans would happen, but people just ignore that maybe, they need a break.

In my opinion, the moment someone gets so deep into this kind of thing that they need to make up excuses to always appear, create false accounts, and force the topics again and again, that person has already done too much and might be losing control about something that should just be a funny hobby and should maybe relax for a moment. I guess that is one of the reasons why bans would happen, but people just ignore that maybe, they need a break.
who is this ZaSatndo guy anyways?

I myself wouldn't oppose it but I feel like the comic is painting Tangle and Whisper as very close friends, bordering on being sisters, then being a couple. Plus I highly doubt that the IDW comic, which is tied to the games, would even humor the ideas of romantic relationships in Sonic when SEGA has avoided that shit like the plague since the days of 06.
Plus, on a side tangent, is it hard to believe that people of the same gender can be friends without romantic implications being theorized? It's just odd to assume there's something going on between Whisper and Tangle when they can just as easily be nothing more then close friends

Back