• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
same power source + they are both basically the same thing + the phantom ruby, which was what created the dimension in the first place, would be inferior to the Chaos Emeralds anyway

Support feats, beautiful things
Ok

the underworld is not said to be a universe
Then why it is a Low 2-C feat?

Phantom Ruby dimensions have a unique time flow, that’s why it’s Low 2-C.
Is there any place where this is said?

Question Time: Which two characters would you like to see in a team-up that usually aren't seen together as a duo?

I'll start. Personally, I think there's a hidden potential in a dynamic between Blaze and Knuckles that's untapped. Imagine Blaze using her pyrokinetic abilities to enhance Knuckles' punches into two giant, flaming fists. Or Knuckles and Blaze doing their equivalent of a Double Boost, becoming a flaming wrecking ball. Just some ideas off the top of my head.
Shadow and Knuckles. I’d be curious to see how alone time between them would play out lol

Nope

Then again, the runners story is contradictory too (like Sonic being able to beat amped base Erazor no problem but losing to a fraction of a non-amped Erazor).

If you take both at their initial point of transformation, yes.

The thing about Ultra Sonic is that when he's using a Super Emerald as his power source, he gets exponentially stronger every second. So it's debatable, even moreso when you question how long it would take for Ultra Sonic to surpass him if he is the weaker one.

If you take both at their initial point of transformation, yes.

The thing about Ultra Sonic is that when he's using a Super Emerald as his power source, he gets exponentially stronger every second. So it's debatable, even moreso when you question how long it would take for Ultra Sonic to surpass him if he is the weaker one.
would Titan tails have all that Ultra and Super Forms have by defeault due to him having far more Chaos Energy than either?

Btw, I was thinking that, since Archie Sonic has the Chaos Force, it would be cool if The End was the embodiment of the polar opposite to the Chaos Force, an equal higher-dimensional force known as "The Order".

One of those "order is not a good thing" scenarios.

Btw, I was thinking that, since Archie Sonic has the Chaos Force, it would be cool if The End was the embodiment of the polar opposite to the Chaos Force, an equal higher-dimensional force known as "The Order".

One of those "order is not a good thing" scenarios.
that will be cool,if it was not for the fact that aparently ian does not want that for the end and only wants ''moon who is condesending''

also in another bumblekast he say that he is serious of sonic not being beyond planet level,does he even care about the details?does he even know?does he explain himself?

Hey all, im quite new to sonic scaling as a whole. I been meaning to look deeper into it as a whole, Im asking on how sonic is able to interact with characters who have abstract existence. Ty

Question Time: Which two characters would you like to see in a team-up that usually aren't seen together as a duo?

I'll start. Personally, I think there's a hidden potential in a dynamic between Blaze and Knuckles that's untapped. Imagine Blaze using her pyrokinetic abilities to enhance Knuckles' punches into two giant, flaming fists. Or Knuckles and Blaze doing their equivalent of a Double Boost, becoming a flaming wrecking ball. Just some ideas off the top of my head.
I know it's not two characters, but, a story where "Sonic's rivals" all work together could be cool. Knuckles, Shadow, Blaze, Jet, and Surge all together trying to stop Metal Sonic from doing something (heating pasta). Or just Mecha Mk.II and Metal Sonic together could be super interesting.

hey,which one is worst,fanfiction of sonic about [random stuff]or fanfiction of sonic that makes everyone extremaly broken

Back