• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yo i have a question. I'm finding a lot people and arguments on internet that say that the Super Emeralds weren't only seen in S3&k but also in SA...is that true? They refer this:
sup.PNG

They're about as large as Knuckles if I remember correctly, and I think their large size is maintained in Frontiers Prologue.

i have another question.
So here we all agree that The End is stronger than Solaris via its statements. But if Solaris threatned all past, present and future this would include the past where The End was free...so Solaris negged The End? if so how is The End above Solaris?

i have another question.
So here we all agree that The End is stronger than Solaris via its statements. But if Solaris threatned all past, present and future this would include the past where The End was free...so Solaris negged The End? if so how is The End above Solaris?
Solaris hadn't yet consumed all of time. If he had, perhaps The End would have shown up to whoop his ass in the empty void. Who knows?

Now that I think about it has the term chaos energy actually been canonically used in the games? I know we treat the Archie continuity with UES via this and iirc we do the same with the main continuity. It does lead to some potentially colourful scaling depending on the direction of Prime in the future and Frontiers DLC.

You know, I couldn’t find this. Just the wording for unquantifiable.

If Eggman had other feats that required infinite quantification to do then, that would help.
Since IDW is canon there's his infinitely spanding digital dimension there. Also Null Space.

Can someone explain how people interpret the hyper go on explosión in Sonic colores to a black hole with 0 proof of that

Can someone explain how people interpret the hyper go on explosión in Sonic colores to a black hole with 0 proof of that
If it had 0 proof, it wouldn't be accepted here.

As for the answer to that, because it acts like one, is referred to as such, and that same energy used to fuel it is the same energy which allows Wisps like Violet Void/Nega Wisps to be a thing. Aka the wisps that can make black holes.

If it had 0 proof, it wouldn't be accepted here.

As for the answer to that, because it acts like one, is referred to as such, and that same energy used to fuel it is the same energy which allows Wisps like Violet Void/Nega Wisps to be a thing. Aka the wisps that can make black holes.
Ok

Kinda messed up that sally is kinda gone if you think about, she has been a major archie sonic female character that I think should return but lijely not Because of two big controversy one being from the one who shall not be name and the boat message wars. like think about, you been a good friend of sonic and has helped him in some situations and your great reward is being erased and replaced because a guy was mad at your father.

Kinda messed up that sally is kinda gone if you think about, she has been a major archie sonic female character that I think should return but lijely not Because of two big controversy one being from the one who shall not be name and the boat message wars. like think about, you been a good friend of sonic and has helped him in some situations and your great reward is being erased and replaced because a guy was mad at your father.
Actually, the reason I think she doesn't appear in the games is because she does not come from japan,and they don't have reason to put her in japan or something.

...That is actually ******* worse wth.

nah, I think that would be better, because the idea is that sonic is someone who doesn't like having a partner, so he would slow down, and as we know, slow is not the best word to describe sonic.

That's why Sonic is better than never being with anyone, other characters may have relationships, but I don't think they're going to get the job either.

Sally should deserve another chance to make a appearance again imo. She is still a Sonic character lot of fans still love for better or worse.

The same goes for the rest of the Freedom Fighters.

Back